Now people are clowning on the bucs like they did on us last week

John from Riverside

4 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

WTF was a playoff team last year.

The Jags haven’t won a game in something like, 7 years. 

These things are not the same. 

The only reason Washington made the playoffs last year was due to the fact the NFC was a complete ***** show last year. Also Washington got in with a losing record. 

2 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

YES!! All of my doom and gloom posts!! Please show them to me! I must have THOUSANDS out there, of just pure gloom! While the others are mostly doom! I try to keep the two separated, because too much gloom, and too much doom, in the same place, at the same time.. not good! 

But seriously.. are you this much of a dbag in real life, or just on message boards? 

I don't follow your posts, my comment is strictly going off the one post I seen. 

As far as in real life? Depends on the situation, but I have been yes.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Putin said:

We’ll our QB is 25 years old and still getting better we all know he’ll be fine , Brady is what  48 ? He might not be 

He's still #1 in ypg, TDs, #2 in total yards (70 behind Mahomes, who has played 10 games), #4 in rating, # in QBR.

He's not dead yet

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Tampa Bay is going to be fine just like we are going to be fine good teams lose to bad teams they even lost coming off of there bye

totally different.  Bucs have beaten teams with winning records, played a great D, and just won a SB, with a QB whose won I've lost count how many.  

There were def reasons to be concerned after Jax, and I'm still a bit worried.  one injury on the OL and we may be screwed.  We still need more sacks, not just "pressures" against above-average NFL QBs.  

That said, the teams adjustments were fantastic to see, and that is the type of game yesterday that you must have against a bottom feeder team.  You need to bring it every week.  

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Bucs have beaten teams with winning records, played a great D

The Bucs just lost to a 2-6 team. They have beaten two teams with a winning record and the Bills have beaten one...and Buffalo hung 43 points on that "great D" the Bucs just faced.

Why do you try so hard to convince yourself and us that the Bills are not a good team?

22 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

WTF was a playoff team last year.

The Jags haven’t won a game in something like, 7 years. 

These things are not the same. 

Well the Jags were a playoff team 5 seasons ago.  So there's that...

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.