Jon Gruden suing the NFL, Roger Goodell

YoloinOhio

gl with that Grudes,   it does seem strange that he was the only person out of all those hundreds of thousands of emails to get busted.   mbe he has a case,   should be fun to watch.    ill assume that if the NFL even remotely believes John may win the lawsuit,  theyll just settle out of court to make it all go away,  like usual,  and we the plebs will never know what really is going on.  standard stuff.

50 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Had to wait until he wasn't the worst thing to happen related to the Raiders?

I mean doesn't not make him an ####### but he could somewhat have a case...though if he was fired for what he said in those emails then wouldn't he of been fired just without the reason being publicly known?

He wasn't fired though. He resigned. Forcefully is my guess but still want fired. 

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I have no doubt there's some major hypocrisy going on here, but not sure what kind of case they have. Is the NFL going to be forced to make ALL of the emails public through the legal process? If so, I imagine they'd settle before it got to that point. 

They will burn the servers the emails are on just like the spygate tapes and Tom's cellphone.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I have no doubt there's some major hypocrisy going on here, but not sure what kind of case they have. Is the NFL going to be forced to make ALL of the emails public through the legal process? If so, I imagine they'd settle before it got to that point. 

I wonder if the NFL will have to turn over all of it's emails, Roger's included, about the release of Gruden's emails. 

#IBackGruden 

Mostly because I want to see Goodell in trouble and out of the commish’s office. He has done some good things for the game, but the referees and rules are at an all time worst. At least when they were incompetent under Tagliabue’s reign it was mostly due to the lack of replay or camera angles, but amending/introducing the taunting, roughing the passer, and “he hit me too hard” penalties have made the game frustrating and nearly unwatchable. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Lol

Just go away, crawl into a hole where you belong, Gruden.

What a complete jack**s he is. 

You'd think the moron would have just laid low and lived his life, tried to find a little dignity for himself.

Nope!  No dignity, no integrity, and both ignorant and stupid.

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.