Bills sign Cam Lewis to active roster

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

BUT HE'S NOT AN OFFENSE LINEMAN.

I AM ANGRY NOW.

WELL, NOT REALLY. BUT THAT SEEMS TO BE TRADITION HERE NOW.

I'm willing to give him a shot at RG. We've already lost to the worst team in the NFL, so losing to the 3rd worst would be an improvement

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Can he play in the slot? I sure hope so. If Taron can’t go, I’m not sure I can handle watching Siran Neal run after people. 

They played him mostly in the slot during PS except the last game

1 hour ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Ooooh and the Jets have Crowder too, he's a good player.

We do have the number one passing defense in the NFL and only Carolina is remotely close, so we must be doing something right. 

I get it was a bad game, but it certainly wasn't the defense that put us in that situation. 9 pts and 213 yards against any team is doing its job. Only possible argument is that the penalties changed the tenor of the game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Dane Jackson almost single-handedly cost them the game on Sunday after a horrible bite on a double move.  Suspect they won’t be putting him back out there this year unless there’s a real emergency.

It didn’t really matter, but it would’ve been an even more embarrassing loss if that throw had been completed. It was just a terrible throw by Lawrence. Way over- shot him

Edited by MiltonWaddams

5 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

We do have the number one passing defense in the NFL and only Carolina is remotely close, so we must be doing something right. 

I get it was a bad game, but it certainly wasn't the defense that put us in that situation. 9 pts and 213 yards against any team is doing its job. Only possible argument is that the penalties changed the tenor of the game. 

I agree with all of this,

The one thing I will say is you have good Defenses and then you have Ray Lewis game changing great Defenses. By way of example. Defense that literally takes the ball away from its opponent. 

Can the Bills D become great is the question...

• Like (+1) 1

Should've been on the roster all year instead of Butler or Obada.

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Can he play in the slot? I sure hope so. If Taron can’t go, I’m not sure I can handle watching Siran Neal run after people. 

He played 100% of the snaps against the texans and looked awesome.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Dane Jackson almost single-handedly cost them the game on Sunday after a horrible bite on a double move.  Suspect they won’t be putting him back out there this year unless there’s a real emergency.

He got smoked for a TD on a similar paly against the Chargers last year. 

Dane is really good at playing underneath zone and run support. He doesn't seem to have have figured out how / when he needs to play deep half. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.