Week 10: Bills at Jets — Predict the Score

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 hour ago, Conlan58 said:

Could you imagine? 11 straight drives stalling inside field goal range? Oh my... 

Last year at MetLife the Bills won 18-10 on six FG's so its possible. I don't care how they win just win and get to 6-3. I realize they have issues to work on but that is for the coaches and players. I just want a win to enjoy for next week going into the Colts game.

• Like (+1) 2

one of two outcomes...if the O line is not fixed by Sunday I think the jets have a good chance of pulling an upset. IF they even get the O line to mediocre territory its a Bills rout

Bills 42 Jets 10 (I am favoring this as the likely result)

Jets 17 Bills 14 (only if the O line sh***ts the bed)

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not backing off.  Beews - 48, Jest - 10

FTFY.

Jets are more associated with the Isles then Devils. They used to practice at Hofstra down the road from Nassau Coliseum. For a long time they played in Queens at Shea Stadium. Even to this day many fans still want to bring them back to NY even though that will never happen. The Giants are associated with the Rangers as long tenured NY teams.  

16 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Jets are more associated with the Isles then Devils. They used to practice at Hofstra down the road from Nassau Coliseum. For a long time they played in Queens at Shea Stadium. Even to this day many fans still want to bring them back to NY even though that will never happen. The Giants are associated with the Rangers as long tenured NY teams.  

They play in New Jersey.  They should have been renamed to the NJ Jest long ago.  They haven't played at Shea in 40 years.

57 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Have a really bad feeling about this game and this could be where things really get ugly and the defense quits, blowout loss incoming as season goes up in flames....

Jets 35 Bills 13

You are filthy beast ;)

Now go take a bath....and while your at it wash your mouth out with soap ;) 

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

After the last two games im not sure why anyone would assume the Bills will score 30 plus points. Come Monday the sky will be falling with Indy coming to town to beat the hell out of the Bills and put them out of their misery. 

do you happen to know @Gene1973?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

After the last two games im not sure why anyone would assume the Bills will score 30 plus points. Come Monday the sky will be falling with Indy coming to town to beat the hell out of the Bills and put them out of their misery. 

Even if the bills squeak bye the Jets and somehow manage to look semi competent I could see the Colts working this team over with their physical style of play and one of those ugly 200 yard rushing yard type of days against this defense.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Even if the bills squeak bye the Jets and somehow manage to look semi competent I could see the Colts working this team over with their physical style of play and one of those ugly 200 yard rushing yard type of days against this defense.

I expect the Bills to beat the Colts 37-20 because football is a REALLY weird sport

If you all are like me it is always fun to root for the underdog. I think that was the appeal of this team for the better part of two decades. These are unsettling times. I'd like to think the Bills bounce back and play well in all phases of the game. 

Us more than them!

Go Bills!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.