Week 10: Bills at Jets — Predict the Score

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

We have a great defense again  eliminate the Titans game(far and away the best opponent)  and its 78 points against in the other 7 games which are more indicative of what the Jets will put up this week.

Josh throws for 4 and Singles pounds one in

Bills 38 Jets 10 :)

• Like (+1) 1

Bills went through a really bad 4 game stretch in the first half of last year, and then went on an absolute tear the second half.

If we lose either of the next two games it will definitely be time to panic. But until then I'll try to stay optimistic. 

Bills 30 Jets 10

• Like (+1) 2

OK so last week I didn't take this serious and we lost so not doing that again

Bills 34

Jets 17

Bills storm out to a 14-0 lead in the 1st quarter powered by a Diggs 40 yd TD and a Singletary TD on a screen. The Jets get a FG in the second quarter as the defense holds strong in the redzone and Buffalo goes down the field for a FG themselves. Tre White gets his first INT of the year on the next possession and Allen finds Beasley on a slant to put the Bills up 24-3. The Jets score late in the half on a TD from White to Davis to make it 24-10.  The Jets get the ball out of half but turn the ball over on a sack fumble by Groot. Allen throws a TD to Sanders on a slant fade and it is 31-10 Buffalo 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. From there the Bills coast and Mitch gets a FG drive while the Jets get a late TD run by carter to make it look closer in score.

Allen 24-32 342 yds 4 TDs 15 yds rush

Singletary 72 yds 14 carries 35 yds 3 rec 1 TD

Diggs 156 yds 1 TD 8 rec

White 1 INT 2 PD 2 tackles

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 2

Just based off press conference comments I feel like there has been some tension between McD and Daboll this week (and if so it's not a bad thing). I think McD is going to want to force the run game a bit this week against a Jet defense that give up 133 yards per game on the ground. I expect Moss to miss this one and if so Breida will likely be active. Even then I would expect Singletary to see workhourse type numbers. Something in the 24 carries for 125 yards and a TD. 5 catches for another 38 yards 

I think Josh is going to throw much less this week. 17-24 207 yards 1TD (mix in 6 carries for another 45 yards and a TD.

On the other side of the ball...our defense seems to have issues with Crowder from time to time. Mike White isn't terrible and I think the Jets do just enough to edge another good team in the Bills after beating the Titans and Bengals. 

Jets: 27

Bills: 24

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I try to stop in from time to time but I am afraid the mods don't like me very much

Its not my goal in life to break the world record for infractions. I think I might be close 😬

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Well if this helps you sleep at night I like you and @Sherlock Holmesloves you.  😉

I do love you House!:wub: You needn't worry...I am the GOAT of infractions and can never be toppled.:flirt:

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Just based off press conference comments I feel like there has been some tension between McD and Daboll this week (and if so it's not a bad thing). I think McD is going to want to force the run game a bit this week against a Jet defense that give up 133 yards per game on the ground. I expect Moss to miss this one and if so Breida will likely be active. Even then I would expect Singletary to see workhourse type numbers. Something in the 24 carries for 125 yards and a TD. 5 catches for another 38 yards 

I think Josh is going to throw much less this week. 17-24 207 yards 1TD (mix in 6 carries for another 45 yards and a TD.

On the other side of the ball...our defense seems to have issues with Crowder from time to time. Mike White isn't terrible and I think the Jets do just enough to edge another good team in the Bills after beating the Titans and Bengals. 

Jets: 27

Bills: 24

If Singletary has the kind of day you predict then that will open up the passing game that much more. No way the Bills lose if he rushes for 125 and a TD. Unless the Bills are sloppy with turnovers or a give up a big special teams play like they did in the Steelers game. The "legendary" LOL Mike White will not outduel Allen.

26 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If Singletary has the kind of day you predict then that will open up the passing game that much more. No way the Bills lose if he rushes for 125 and a TD. Unless the Bills are sloppy with turnovers or a give up a big special teams play like they did in the Steelers game. The "legendary" LOL Mike White will not outduel Allen.

You just provided 2 ways it could happen. Many more ways exist. Issues in the red zone? Key injury? And who said White would "outduel" Allen?

The run opens up the pass game. Yes. But reading into the pressers this week I have a feeling McD is going to make Daboll press in the run game. Which is great, however it well also keep the Jets in the game a bit longer. White isn't Allen, for sure. But he can do enough to win a ball game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.