Week 10: Bills at Jets — Predict the Score

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Knox and Brown give me hope the offense will find itself a bit. Still not going to predict a complete blowout against anyone until the offense proves it can score TDs consistently. I also think we will play this game conservatively because McDermott knows we need a win any way we can.

Bills 23

Jets 3

The offense will be a total disaster 5 interceptions and no score but somehow the Defense will shine and only allow 6 points ( 2 field goals ) Josh Allen will hit bottom of his career . The Buffalo Defense will score 7 points ( Touchdown ) from a Jets interception . FINAL : Bills 7 NY Jets 6 . The ugliest win of the franchise history 

10 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Not sure what you are getting at with that but I knew I’d be in your radar now that the honeymoon is over with this team. 

Shocking that you’re the first one to jump ship once this team hits a road bump.  Grow a spine already. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lack of running game (other than Josh), allows Jests to remain close but Bills get some breaks from the officials in passing game which helps Bills win 19-14. 

Diggs is best player on O

Brieda gets more carries than Singletary.

John Murphy can't take it anymore and refuses to broadcast until they use real cheese on the nachos.

NYC Billsbackers Club has a great time (as usual). 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, teef said:

Shocking that you’re the first one to jump ship once this team hits a road bump.  Grow a spine already. 

Ok..hitting a bump is losing to a playoff team on a Tuesday night in 2020 due to a covid outbreak...but losing 9-6 to one of the worst teams in the league? That’s a crisis. 

14 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

did I miss your

best ink television GIF by Oxygen

Cakewalk *****!

8 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Ok..hitting a bump is losing to a playoff team on a Tuesday night in 2020 due to a covid outbreak...but losing 9-6 to one of the worst teams in the league? That’s a crisis. 

Your entire life is a crisis.  Slow your roll.  It’s a long season. 

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/11/2021 at 8:43 AM, JMF2006 said:

We have a great defense again  eliminate the Titans game(far and away the best opponent)  and its 78 points against in the other 7 games which are more indicative of what the Jets will put up this week.

Josh throws for 4 and Singles pounds one in

Bills 38 Jets 10 :)

damn man.  
you nailed the early 4th QTR score 

On 11/11/2021 at 10:53 AM, Freddie's Dead said:

Not backing off.  Beews - 48, Jest - 10

FTFY.

almost there’s 

On 11/12/2021 at 1:29 PM, Putin said:

Bills - 44 

jets - 3 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.