Youse is on the ropes

Jimmy Spagnola

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, it’s just you. Though I agree it was better when he stuck around engaging ‘bums’. Lighten up.

What happened was we both stunk and one of us stopped stinking and is widely considered a legit SB contender for years to come and the other team has another rookie coach and QB.

The lines don't hit as hard because of how much better we are. We consistently dominate em!

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I guess I over valued Mike White. The NY Post had him as a franchise QB in the making

Oh well, we all make mistakes :thumbdown:

I think it will be a long time before Mike White says again that he should have been the 1st pick of the 2018 NFL draft.  Yesterday he played like he should have been Mr. Irrelevant, because he was irrelevant.  Instead of looking at his I-pad on the sidelines when the Bills had the ball, he should have been watching the guy who can say he should have been the 1st pick and tried to learn from watching him.  

12 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

What happened was we both stunk and one of us stopped stinking and is widely considered a legit SB contender for years to come and the other team has another rookie coach and QB.

The lines don't hit as hard because of how much better we are. We consistently dominate em!

Indeed, the Bills and Jests are mathematical asymptotes.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I think it will be a long time before Mike White says again that he should have been the 1st pick of the 2018 NFL draft.  Yesterday he played like he should have been Mr. Irrelevant, because he was irrelevant.  Instead of looking at his I-pad on the sidelines when the Bills had the ball, he should have been watching the guy who can say he should have been the 1st pick and tried to learn from watching him.  

Did he actually say that??

I went to the game yesterday and there were more Bills fans in the stadium than there were Jets fans. Once the Jets we’re getting blown out early in the third quarter, their fans started leaving in masses. Great game and nice stadium! No metal bleachers like at HighMark stadium, hopefully the new Bills stadium will be like that. For non-permit parking it was $60. The most I paid for parking was at a Ravens game ($80).

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol, I thought @Jimmy Spagnolawas the type to come back to his thread and talk smack even with a Jets loss...has he possibly finally gotten fed up now? lol

Yes he did for sure lol. Good to have confidence I guess

Seemed like in the past he did come back. 

Maybe he still hasn't sobered up!

Were there any reports of anyone jumping off the top deck of the stadium?

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Seemed like in the past he did come back. 

Maybe he still hasn't sobered up!

Were there any reports of anyone jumping off the top deck of the stadium?

Lol, Idk, but seems like he used to come back win or lose and would always talk smack to @Howard more than anyone else. Lol, those 2 were a trip going back n forth with each other

54 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Did he actually say that??

Yes he did:   https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/12/mike-white-if-you-ask-me-i-should-have-been-a-first-overall-pick/

“I couldn’t tell you. That’s definitely the scouting departments across the league and what their interpretation of me is,” White said. “I have 100 percent confidence in myself. So if you ask me, I should have been a first overall pick. But that’s neither here nor there. That’s four years ago. I try to get my mind off that and be in the here and now and execute what my job is right now.”

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Yes he did:   https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/12/mike-white-if-you-ask-me-i-should-have-been-a-first-overall-pick/

“I couldn’t tell you. That’s definitely the scouting departments across the league and what their interpretation of me is,” White said. “I have 100 percent confidence in myself. So if you ask me, I should have been a first overall pick. But that’s neither here nor there. That’s four years ago. I try to get my mind off that and be in the here and now and execute what my job is right now.”

Bills made up for it by picking him 4 times.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.