Kurt Warner breakdown on Bills vsJaguars game

Buffalo Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that’s a good point. 

I will say though on this particular play, if JA makes the correct read on the defensive end, it results in a successful 4 to 5-yard completion to Singletary. I just don’t think the offense and the progressions are designed to achieve that result. 

A lot of things at play. I think Josh was also shaky because he was getting hit and under duress so much. That impacts the decision making and you play confused. Nothing was going right. This is where I blame Daboll - he did nothing to help. Made no adjustments like adding an extra TE or FB for protection, let alone change up the playcalling. He went out with the same play calls and formation essentially 95% of this game. 

Edited by ngbills
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, ngbills said:

A lot of things at play. I think Josh was also shaky because he was getting hit and under duress so much. That impacts the decision making and you play confused. Nothing was going right. This is where I blame Daboll - he did nothing to help. Made no adjustments like adding an extra TE or FB for protection, let alone change up the playcalling. He went out with the same play calls and formation essentially 95% of this game. 

agree completely. I made this same comment after the Steelers game (and  it also applies to the AFCCG last season). You have to see the blocking not holding up, and then change the plan. Help out that line. Get two TE’s on the field; max protect. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

agree completely. I made this same comment after the Steelers game (and  it also applies to the AFCCG last season). You have to see the blocking not holding up, and then change the plan. Help out that line. Get two TE’s on the field; max protect. 

Get those OL painting the fence, wax the car. Blocking do not come from here it come from here. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 11/10/2021 at 6:26 PM, ticketssince61 said:

Love these type of analyses since they don't show this kind of detail during the came and the average fan cannot see these on their own

However,

1. Most of those hidden yards were not that significant

2. A lot of times, it seemed that JA had to throw it a bit off because there were Jags running untouched towards him

3. I am sure that you kind all of these 'hidden yards' with every QB

4. He is a HOF QB, but it is ALOT easier to find the hidden yards a) watching game tape; b) in slow motion and c) with aerial views

I disagree....those hidden yards where the difference in the game

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.