Why not bring in Todd Gurley or Kerryon Johnson for the remainder of the season?

Buffalo03

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

If we can’t have top 5 talent at every position that players got to be upgraded. There’s some pretty vocal posters on here that 100% believe that singletary is not an NFL running back. If he can’t make magic and break one in his 6-7 carries a game he’s trash. Plenty of flaws in players to debate but I never get why so many literally hate some of these guys

If it's not the players it's the coaches or front office.  This week after losing all the Allen, Daboll, Beane, and McD  haters are out in force.  I think it's more a case of they stated early on player/coach XX is not good, but then they do lots of good /great stuff so can't say much.  But just waiting for anything bad to say "See I told you so, I told you I was right!"

They don't hate anyone, they just want everyone to know they were right all along.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

There’s a reason why these guys are not on anyone’s roster 10 weeks into the season…

Because they knew there time was up. So they sat at home drinking Buds and eating Cheetos.

Anyone home 10 weeks into the season is overweight, understrength and will fail a physical. There are exceptions in history, of course.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.