Our bills need a run game!

DKBills25

To all my fellow bills fan 

This week was hard to watch.. he should have won that game easy

I still believe that we are a Super Bowl caliber team but we need to fix one very big issue I think bills fans aren’t talking about enough...

WE NEED A RUN GAME!!

Moss/Singletary combined for a total of 9 carries ... for 22 yards... I know our line was getting bullied all game but the Bills staff needs to realize that josh just can’t do it all himself ... we need to bring in a get back that could make more of a impact in the run game. If the rumors are true that we looked at AP to help 

then Gurley should be brought in because it’s way better then what we have currently 

I love Moss and Singletary but we need more impact at the RB position, including o line improvement- but with brown coming back I think it will. 

LMK what y’all think about this 

GO BILLS!

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I expect Breida is active if Moss cant go.  More 2 Te or Gilliam as an H back.  Get bigger people on smaller people in the run game.  Bring Allens attempts down to under 40.  They have run well when they wanted to.  Last few weeks they abandon it very quickly.  More second down runs out of passing sets.  Pass more out of running sets. 

1 minute ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Lets replace DS & ZM for 2-3 games with brieda & Williams and see what happens. crazy thought but our run game cant be all OL issues

Not to mention giving Jamil or Bates a shot at guard.  Ike blows just as much as Mongo.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not to mention giving Jamil or Bates a shot at guard.  Ike blows just as much as Mongo.  

WFT released running back Jonathan Williams from practice squad last week. Dude killed it in spot start last year for INDY

The Curious Case of Jonathan Williams

77837726_ScreenShot2021-11-08at5_33_36PM.png.9051bf00ddefb7b50a507319bfa36f49.png

24 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

WFT released running back Jonathan Williams from practice squad last week. Dude killed it in spot start last year for INDY

The Curious Case of Jonathan Williams

77837726_ScreenShot2021-11-08at5_33_36PM.png.9051bf00ddefb7b50a507319bfa36f49.png

Eh.  Only if he came with the colts OL. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

To all my fellow bills fan 

This week was hard to watch.. he should have won that game easy

I still believe that we are a Super Bowl caliber team but we need to fix one very big issue I think bills fans aren’t talking about enough...

WE NEED A RUN GAME!!

Moss/Singletary combined for a total of 9 carries ... for 22 yards... I know our line was getting bullied all game but the Bills staff needs to realize that josh just can’t do it all himself ... we need to bring in a get back that could make more of a impact in the run game. If the rumors are true that we looked at AP to help 

then Gurley should be brought in because it’s way better then what we have currently 

I love Moss and Singletary but we need more impact at the RB position, including o line improvement- but with brown coming back I think it will. 

LMK what y’all think about this 

GO BILLS!

Singletary - 4.9 ypc

Derrick Henry - 4.3 ypc 

Derrick Henry - 219 attempts

Singletary - 73 attempts. 

how about we just run Singletary More???? 

21 minutes ago, zow2 said:

It's ridiculous, the Ravens sign dudes off the street like Davonte Freeman and they are still productive.  We can't do anything here.

It’s because OL has to do more with running the ball than the Name of the Running Back. This have been proven true for years now. 

• Like (+1) 1

There was a stretch play to the left side that Moss ran. Looked to be blocked up pretty well 

The end came off Dawkins block and basically tackled Moss with one arm. 

When that play was unfolding I yelled at the tv that’s going somewhere 

At that point I started to wonder if the problem wasn’t two fold 

yes our Oline needs to be better. But our RBs are not maximizing what’s there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.