Bills will be dangerous as hell in the playoffs

Giuseppe Tognarelli

If the Bills win the East, or even get into the playoffs as a Wild Card (like the Bucs did last year) but not as a top seed like everyone was expecting, I think it's going to be very interesting.

If healthy, we know this team can beat any other AFC team, anywhere. In the Wild Card scenario, the Bills are going to have a chip on their shoulder; they're going to be able to say no one believes in us. It will be an "us against the world" mentality, and I'm on record as saying that might be just the mindset this group needs to make it to the Super Bowl. It might not be through conventional, home field, favored means...

I suggest a perspective change for the rest of this season. This team has one huge weakness, the offensive line, that is causing our issues. They're not going to be the favorite this year anymore. Stop thinking about the 1 seed and just focus on watching a team that is fighting to get to the playoffs. Then, we'll see what happens.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

To everyone that spent a ridiculous price buying Josh Allen rookie cards how do you feel this morning about the investment?

This is the kind of post that really makes this board almost insufferable after a loss...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This season is starting to remind me of that 89 season.  They were coming off of a 2 seed and conf champ loss, they kind of under performed but snuck into the playoffs, then loss a heart breaker to Cleveland.  I think the bills are going to suffer a similar fate this year.  I am starting to think with a few key added pieces next year is the year we start our super bowl run.

3 minutes ago, Gordio said:

This season is starting to remind me of that 89 season.  They were coming off of a 2 seed and conf champ loss, they kind of under performed but snuck into the playoffs, then loss a heart breaker to Cleveland.  I think the bills are going to suffer a similar fate this year.  I am starting to think with a few key added pieces next year is the year we start our super bowl run.

Next years draft/free agency will most likely key in on OL.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Not really sure how this relates to my post. Sounds like a fan issue, not a team issue. 

Follow the dots. 😉

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hope the jags don’t make the playoffs then 

🤦🏼‍♂️

More cities for Urban to check out the night life!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.