NFL Officiating is an abomination for a 18B product

MAJBobby

I just do not understand the personal foul on White. the Refs met for a minute.. Called it on the WR. Then the Refs said HANG ON a minute..

Then the Ref calls it on White.

So here is the conversation I can only imagine in my head........

Refs first meet

they agree on personal foul on the WR.

Fourth Ref comes in and says while he is calling the PF on the WR

hold on a minute I saw something else.

(this is after they already saw something on the WR)

Ref Comes back to make the call

PF on White.

THEY ALREADY AGREED ON THE WR... There was no original mistake...

so instead of them seeing a PF on both players they say in a little huddle. 

White instigated it.. IS THIS THE EFFING NHL?

In the NFL it does not matter.. if they both guilty of it they both get called on it..

Yet another horrible call that led to points. 

On 11/7/2021 at 9:03 PM, Thurman#1 said:

We played crap. All game long.

The officials weren't the reason we lost. 

We couldn't run, we couldn't pass, and we couldn't protect Allen. And he made mistakes. Fricking awful.

The officials didn't have a good game today. But the real abomination on the field today was the Bills offense.

Officials can 100% determine the outcome of a game. They can kill any drive they want and keep alive any drive they want. It should not be that way. One small example: Why were they not calling false starts on Jax when it was OBVIOUS to the line judge? OT was almost a full second ahead of the entire OL. Literally everyone saw it, except the ref that was 15 ft away. If he can't see that, he has NO business being a professional official. It's a complete joke, but sadly nothing will ever come of it. 

25 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t usually complain for officiating. Especially on missed calls. 
But this Pittsburgh Chicago game might be one of the most one sided I have ever seen. 

The NFL loves its blue blood organizations. The Bears never stood a chance.  Corrente was the one who moved into Marsh. 

Lack of repays was frustrating. MAYBE some of the penalties were warranted  but let the fans know! Case in point: I too thought Dawkins UR was BS, as they didn't show the hammer drop on TV. He deserved it but that sure was not the impression at the time.

Still, what a bad ref crew. 

17 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The UR call on Dawkins was the worst call of all yesterday.  DB is blitzing, jumps off the ground, and Dawkins pushes him in the chest and the DB lands on his ass.  So pass protection is now a penalty.  Just ridiculous.

I agree. That call was literally the worst of them all. A penalty for completely dominating your blocking assignment and doing your job well.

17 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i was totally with you until I saw this angle. The elbow was obscured when I rewound on TV. 

oh dang I missed that too, ok...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.