Talent vs Coaching?

BullBuchanan

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Then blame Beane. He brought in FA linemen and drafted Ford. We are a turnstile and get bullied out there. If this off season isn’t dedicated to the line and a speedster WR, then Beane needs to step down. 

I think a speedster WR is one of the last things we need. Every WR we have is fast besides Beasley and Kumerow.

We need a 3 down RB and help in the trenches on both sides. We still can't get pressure on 4 man rushes. I saw some more BS about how Jerry Hughes is generating a top 5 pass rush, but I feel like it's been nearly a decade since he was actually any real threat to opposing QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

Nothing to do with either. We have as much talent as any team in the league and our coaching staff is top notch. The overreactions are hilarious.

At some point the players have to stop thinking they are so good they can just show up against bad teams and be unprepared and unfocused and win. Last year they destroyed these teams. This year other than the last Fin game and today's game they destroyed these teams. 

IMHO, the Bills are victims of their own success more than anything. It's been so easy for them, clocking teams by double digits almost every game. At some point human nature causes you to ease up, to not prepare as hard because you'll still steamroll the other team, or to not focus as well as you normally do.

This performance was simply unacceptable and I expect a big response by them next week.

Edited by Big Turk

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

McDermott needs a 10 man defensive line rotation…. Again, the regime is too defensive centric(thanks to McD) and haven’t invested enough offensively… Allen has carried the offense the past year and a half and the offensive line has regressed…. They’ve also made some really misjudged personnel decisions upfront… drafting Ford, trading Teller, and releasing Spain. Teller is an all pro and Spain has performed great for the bengals. Ford is a train wreck. Dude should not even be on the roster. 

And don’t forget how many failed free agents they have tried on the cheap. Don’t have the energy to make them all. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.