RELAX (just one game)

PatsFanNH

19 minutes ago, Process said:

1 game? We have the easiest schedule in the league and are 5-3. We've played one good team ...and lost.

For the love of God the Chiefs are a GREAT team that is simply not playing well. It's still Mahomes, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. That was a big win

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Nope, I remember the Pats lost to KC like 46-13 and the world was coming to an end and well it ended with a Lombardi.

Yes but they had a running game and good oline, this wasn’t just a bad game we have huge problems. And it’s been around for two season now, teams are just now taking advantage of it, with all the tape they have on us now 

22 minutes ago, Process said:

1 game? We have the easiest schedule in the league and are 5-3. We've played one good team ...and lost.

This is exactly the point.  Its pretty evident that to stop the all powerful offense a team needs only to pressure the OL.  They fold easier than a cheap suit.  And if JA doesn't have protection he can't do much with the elite receiving core.  If you've been a Bills fan for more than a few years you've come to expect this kind of thing.  I have no doubt they'll be in the playoffs but it will be a short ride and lets face it, anything less than the AFC Championship game will be a let down and I don't see that happening.  The KC win may have been their peak....hope not, but they've been pretty mediocre  since then.

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I think the bills needed this loss for a good reality check. While this game was embarrassing, I think this one is alot harder to swallow than the titans loss

They should have had plenty of reality checks after the opener vs Pitt and the Tenn game. This team has been believing all the hype instead of being ready for the games. No more talk. Just go play and be ready from the opening snap. Wayyyy too many empty first halves this season so far. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

To quote a QB I despise . “RELAX!! The Bills still have a top 5 QB, with a top 5 WR Core and an Elite D.  The Bills came out flat and got punched in the mouth, it doesn’t mean the year is over. Your still the top seed and still in the driving seat for everything from seeding to division title.. so again RELAX!!

Don't you have a baseball season to mourn? 

Just now, Madmax09 said:

Lol, you guys are ridiculous. It’s one game. 

It's a bit more than that. I know what you're saying - but they haven't played anywhere near expectations throughout the season.

Last week was alarming. We got a little lucky in the 4th - against Miami. This week is another notch on the ladder of concern (that sounds weird, but I'm sticking w/ it).  It's not a 4-alarmer yet, but this team is on the wrong track right now. They have to get right.

46 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t listen to Pats fans. Go fly a kite 

when the message makes sense who cares it is from an opposing teams fans...yeah I know we hate the pats but this poster isn't the pats just sayin'

@-@ back to bunker holy cow folks..........

• Agree 2

53 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

To quote a QB I despise . “RELAX!! The Bills still have a top 5 QB, with a top 5 WR Core and an Elite D.  The Bills came out flat and got punched in the mouth, it doesn’t mean the year is over. Your still the top seed and still in the driving seat for everything from seeding to division title.. so again RELAX!!

You are correct but ***** me im angry.  

2 minutes ago, Success said:

It's a bit more than that. I know what you're saying - but they haven't played anywhere near expectations throughout the season.

Last week was alarming. We got a little lucky in the 4th - against Miami. This week is another notch on the ladder of concern (that sounds weird, but I'm sticking w/ it).  It's not a 4-alarmer yet, but this team is on the wrong track right now. They have to get right.

No they haven’t but teams get figured out and the bills offense has gotten figured out. So it’s their turn to mix things up. That’s what championship teams do. This is not supposed to be a cake walk. Every team is going to play their tails off because the bills are the hunted now. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Madmax09 said:

No they haven’t but teams get figured out and the bills offense has gotten figured out. So it’s their turn to mix things up. That’s what championship teams do. This is not supposed to be a cake walk. Every team is going to play their tails off because the bills are the hunted now. 

You're spot on there. We are nowhere near good enough to look at a schedule and think we'll just roll (few teams ever are).  We have to grind it out.

I'm still good, not that anyone is asking.  I think we will mix things up, and figure it out. Too much talent not to, and I think McD and Daboll are still excellent coaches and will get this team back to winning regularly.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

You're spot on there. We are nowhere near good enough to look at a schedule and think we'll just roll (few teams ever are).  We have to grind it out.

I'm still good, not that anyone is asking.  I think we will mix things up, and figure it out. Too much talent not to, and I think McD and Daboll are still excellent coaches and will get this team back to winning regularly.

I agree 100%. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

for once we actually agree. ;) 😂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.