Bills will lose to the NY Jets ?

Cygnus99

Jets D Line is legit, Bills O Line can’t block my grandmother and the other old ladies who died 20 years ago. 

feel free to draw your own conclusions

The good news is that if the Jets beat the Bills then we can get about talking about the draft. It seems to be our most hopeful time

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

In all honesty the jets have taken down the Bengals and Titans and have had extra time to prepare after today with this oline  Id be shocked if the Bills won 

So you are saying that you expect the Jets to win next week?? I understand the whole doom and gloom pouty thing that happens after a loss, but I think you need to back off the ledge just a little bit 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

So you are saying that you expect the Jets to win next week?? I understand the whole doom and gloom pouty thing that happens after a loss, but I think you need to back off the ledge just a little bit 

If they lost say 9-6 game to a really elite defense like say at Baltimore or something but this was the Jacksonville Jaguars whose only excitement  this year was what their coach was doing in a bar a month ago with a coed…shameful just utterly and completely shameful 

17 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Jets D Line is legit, Bills O Line can’t block my grandmother and the other old ladies who died 20 years ago. 

feel free to draw your own conclusions

The good news is that if the Jets beat the Bills then we can get about talking about the draft. It seems to be our most hopeful time

Yep, we'll head into the draft and completely neglect the running game and Oline.......as always.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.