Looks Like the Rest of the NFL Have our Number !!

T master

9 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Yeah I mean, Diggs was a top 3 receiver last year so lets make sure to ignore him, or only go to him when  the game is wildly out of hand, which in the case today was what, early 3rd quarter?  Now we can look forward to the Jags owning us forever too.  What a garbarge performance by the most overrated team on the NFL in recent memory.  At least this should put to rest the grandiose power rankings and Super Bowl odds

Seriously, 6 points?  How many of the drought era teams had games where we only scored 6?

Do you really think today's game was wildly out of control early in the third quarter?

I would say, at best, that's bombastic.

And worst, it's beyond idiotic.

31 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Yeah I mean, Diggs was a top 3 receiver last year so lets make sure to ignore him, or only go to him when  the game is wildly out of hand, which in the case today was what, early 3rd quarter?  Now we can look forward to the Jags owning us forever too.  What a garbarge performance by the most overrated team on the NFL in recent memory.  At least this should put to rest the grandiose power rankings and Super Bowl odds

Seriously, 6 points?  How many of the drought era teams had games where we only scored 6?

Wildly out of hand?  
where do you people get your nutty takes?

Coming into the game we had the number one scoring offense and defense in the league. 

Comments like yours are just plain dumb. 

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, T master said:

2 of the worst teams in the NFL 2 weeks in a row and the entire first half of both games the Bills can't score it looks as if they got the Bills figured out .

If this is what they look like against the worst teams in the NFL imagine with the Pats putting up 21 in the first half with a rookie the Browns putting up 21 in the first half and the Bills through 3 put up 6 .

Can't imagine the Bills trying to come back from a deficit like that . Maybe if Josh was knocked out of the game and Fromm was in i could see only scoring 6 points in 3 quarters but at one point this year people were screaming MVP i don't see that not this year !!

Maybe McD needs to pull Josh and sit him on the bench or something to send a message i have no clue but something needs to change especially if they lose this one with out scoring 1 TD that would be more than humiliating for sure ...

i hope it's not the same Fitzy syndrome after they sign a big no HUGE contract they go to hell and fall back to earth i don't know what has happened but they had better get i figured out or the play offs are totally out of the question playing the way they are right now ...

12 penalties for 118 yds there needs to be some serious ass chewing going on this week !! OMFNG ...

Play a soft shell.  

Our o line gives up pressure with 4 rushers.  

We can't run against man box.  

Yup.  They figured it. 

17 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Wildly out of hand?  
where do you people get your nutty takes?

Coming into the game we had the number one scoring offense and defense in the league. 

Comments like yours are just plain dumb. 

Did you feel like the Bills were in control of the game at any point?

Just now, streetkings01 said:

We lost by 3 points and never trailed by more than 3 points. Neither team was ever in control.

we lost by 3 points to a team that has 1 win

we committed what, 29 penalties?

lack of focus, lack of depth, terrible playcalling.  I don't know how you fix any of that, frankly.  this team really isn't built that way, nor is McD that sort of coach

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

To me it’s a lack of running game coupled with a poor OL. Allen is trying to be Superman and that just doesn’t work long term. 

the defense can all drop back to cover and we can’t run to keep anyone honest. We can actually survive that, except if the D can pressure us with 3 or 4 guys. Then it’s like 8 against 4. 

22 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Did you feel like the Bills were in control of the game at any point?

Yea. Until the refs called Tre on that penalty in the first quarter. After that, no. 
but that’s irrelevant. The game was never wildly out of hand. We could have won in the last Minute.
You are just exaggerating for effect. 

19 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

lack of focus, lack of depth, terrible playcalling.  I don't know how you fix any of that, frankly.  this team really isn't built that way, nor is McD that sort of coach

It’s the NFL……I’ve seen the drought era Bills teams beat some good football teams. I’ve even seen the Brady led Pats go down to Miami and consistently lose.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

2 of the worst teams in the NFL 2 weeks in a row and the entire first half of both games the Bills can't score it looks as if they got the Bills figured out .

If this is what they look like against the worst teams in the NFL imagine with the Pats putting up 21 in the first half with a rookie the Browns putting up 21 in the first half and the Bills through 3 put up 6 .

Can't imagine the Bills trying to come back from a deficit like that . Maybe if Josh was knocked out of the game and Fromm was in i could see only scoring 6 points in 3 quarters but at one point this year people were screaming MVP i don't see that not this year !!

Maybe McD needs to pull Josh and sit him on the bench or something to send a message i have no clue but something needs to change especially if they lose this one with out scoring 1 TD that would be more than humiliating for sure ...

i hope it's not the same Fitzy syndrome after they sign a big no HUGE contract they go to hell and fall back to earth i don't know what has happened but they had better get i figured out or the play offs are totally out of the question playing the way they are right now ...

12 penalties for 118 yds there needs to be some serious ass chewing going on this week !! OMFNG ...

It's not about having this teams number, they just aren't nearly as good as some thought from top to bottom including the coaching staff, Allen, etc.

The way this team is built they are going to get smashed and be one and done in the playoffs (assuming they still make it). But at this point dont be shocked if the Patriots win the divison and embarrass the Bills on MNF and take the division lead for good.

8 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

And your happy about that? Strange 

Really?!?.....you don't find it even a little bit humorous that not only can we not beat a 1-6 team, we couldn't even compete with them.

10 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

And your happy about that? Strange 

We all know they ain't going nowhere with zero running game and a piss poor Oline......fans have been crying about it for 2 years now. Anything been done about these glaring issues?!?

Nope......in fact, they spent the last draft trying to bolster the D and that's been nothing to really rave about these days either.

57 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

some weeks you just suck.

im sure we all have those days. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.