Around the NFL Week 9

HappyDays

Just now, Rico said:

Rams beating the crap out of the Titans won’t salvage today, but it will help. GO RAMS!

Depends where the money is, if alot.of money is on Rams money line, Titans will win. Vise versa, Rams -7 getting the.majority then the Titans will cover.

Buffalo -14.5 was getting alot of money and I'm sure some people got whacked on the bills teased at various #

If.anyone bet the bill.money line well that sucks, -1100 

• Haha (+1) 1

Titans looking a lot better than I thought they would without Henry.

I think we can pretty much forget about the #1 seed. Too many AFC teams playing as good or better than the Bills. Titans and Ravens both looking better than Buffalo for sure. I think it’s a battle between them for the division ATM.

I honestly think it’s going to be a battle to just win the division. Patriots are getting better every week. They’re going to give the Bills a fight. Buffalo need to get their **** together quick and make sure they win the AFCE or they could actually potentially miss the playoffs all together.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Titans looking a lot better than I thought they would without Henry.

I think we can pretty much forget about the #1 seed. Too many AFC teams playing as good or better than the Bills. Titans and Ravens both looking better than Buffalo for sure. I think it’s a battle between them for the division ATM.

I honestly think it’s going to be a battle to just win the division. Patriots are getting better every week. They’re going to give the Bills a fight. Buffalo need to get their **** together quick and make sure they win the AFCE or they could actually potentially miss the playoffs all together.

I'm not sold on the Ravens. They were lucky to beat the Vikings at home in OT today.  I could see them losing a couple of games in a row.

I agree that NE is a real danger in the division. 

My goodness how painful is it to watch, explosive, tackle breaking RB's who we've never heard of before? 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I'm not sold on the Ravens. They were lucky to beat the Vikings at home in OT today.  I could see them losing a couple of games in a row.

My goodness how painful is it to watch, explosive, tackle breaking RB's who we've never heard of before? 

I hope you’re right about the Ravens but they just seem to keep finding a way to win.

Pretty wild week in general, especially if the Rams continue to flop. No justification for the Bills disaster but there were a couple other bad losses within the Conference. I'm not buying the Titans without Henry and I still think the Chiefs have some serious flaws. The Ravens remain scary because they continue to win and hang around, but I think it's Justin Herbert and the Chargers that are shaping up to be the scariest team in the AFC for me right now. He's playing like good Josh right now, but every week.

Just now, Nelius said:

Pretty wild week in general, especially if the Rams continue to flop. No justification for the Bills disaster but there were a couple other bad losses within the Conference. I'm not buying the Titans without Henry and I still think the Chiefs have some serious flaws. The Ravens remain scary because they continue to win and hang around, but I think it's Justin Herbert and the Chargers that are shaping up to be the scariest team in the AFC for me right now. He's playing like good Josh right now, but every week.

After back to back bad losses and then a squeaker win against the Eagles the Chargers are a lot like the Bills - wildly inconsistent. 

The Ravens have had a lot of close calls, that can evaporate in a moment leading to several losses. 

The AFC is wide open.  IF the Bills can fix their issues they have as good chance as any team of taking charge in the conference.

10 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Are you sold on the Bills? Is anyone here sold?

• Haha (+1) 1

The scary part for me is that even without Henry, the Titans seem to be a better team than us. They have a great D and unlike us, their Oline gives their QB time to throw. The Ravens are more iffy and prone to embarrassing play sometimes just like we are. But the Ravens have better coaching overall. I still think that the Bills if they peak at the right time and play their absolute best can overcome all their issues and win it all. Teams way worse than us have won a SB. If we can just get the timing right. Wishful thinking I know.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.