11/7/21 Gameday Bills @ Jaguars Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

This team just doesn’t have it this year. We got too excited after last year’s run. Josh what’s there to say about his playing a number of these games this year.This team just doesn’t have it this year. We got too excited after last year’s run. Josh what’s there to say about his playing a number of these games this year.

Just now, jkirchofer said:

This is embarrassing. I am sure McDermott will give some garbage excuse at the presser and talk about moral victories. This team, as it stands, without adjustments, will not compete the rest of the year. If Jacksonville can do this, just think what better teams will do.

he cant can he?  i mean,  its that bad.   he should just come out and say its a terrible loss,  own it.   u cant ***** foot around this one.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Our O line sucks.  Thats the excuse and its true.  The O line is why our entire offense sucks.  No run game.  No pass protection.

Bring it!  Let the excuses rain down! I getting it already and I thought I would have to wait until after the game!  Give it to me gentlemen. Tell me again the Bills are SB contenders. 😂