11/7/21 Gameday Bills @ Jaguars Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Welcome! -from chilly north Florida!

Is there another NFL team more of an afterthought than Jacksonville? They generate virtually zero fandom outside of north Florida, have been irrelevant since their 1st few seasons and are 3rd in pecking order in their own town -to COLLEGE! Their uniforms are notoriously butt-ugly, seems more seats are tarped over than available for sale and player traffic is One Way -OUT of town!

Nonetheless, they’re on our schedule and have to be dealt with. They ‘feature’ a 1st Time HC with a nefarious background, a 1st overall Pick at QB -cuz they suck- and maybe 3 players other teams would covet. Seriously, they’re this bad. Zero wins in 21 games in this nation and 1 last second fluke win in a foreign land. It’s nearly impossible to believe we could stumble and lose today. It’s not a ‘trap’ scenario in that on their best day, they can’t compete with our backups. It would take severe forces of the universe to beat us today.

Guess what? In this season of Crap Weather Games, there’s an early season NorEastern storm ravaging the area! Boats are being hurled into bridges, it’s raining in droves and the temps rival WNY!! Go figure. It’s forecasted to be better for the game..

On top of this, along with injuries, we’re undergoing a Covid breakout on the team which further depletes the Gameday roster.  I hope our ever-tinkering coaching staff doesn’t  outthink themselves by resting important players who would have positively impacted the outcome. 

At least the local fans aren’t likely to impact the game. I was out & about yesterday and The Mafia has taken over the town! A ‘Home game’ 1100 miles away! (I’ve made the trip a few times)

I’ll be at the game -1st this season! Excited to see this team play in what is shaping up as a most Memorable Year! Bills Mafia left a lasting impression the last time we played here. It’s STILL being talked about here with wide-eyed Shock! We must win Conference games we’re supposed to win to keep pace with a crowded AFC. Injuries & epidemics aside, This is one of those games.

Go BILLS!

729E6C66-A6ED-4C53-8E1D-56FC6DDB8B90.jpeg

DCB29F41-D0C9-4ADF-90F5-8EDF22055ED4.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

I'm here. Heading to the tailgate lot soon. My sons first game. Already taught him the shout song.  Very windy and cold last night. As others have mentioned the extra hour of sleep was nice.

Edited by Bigvinny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2