Covid Protocols 2022

1 hour ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

As we all know, it's so critical to keep up appearances

Good, let them.  It's only hurting them.  Many realize it was just a ploy to find another way to blame Trump for the pandemic because he didn't push mask-wearing.  Meanwhile most reasonably intelligent people realize that non-N95 masks are mostly useless and most are getting sick of them.

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberalism is a mental disease.

I've got some news for you Dr. Ricotta, the days of the public trusting scientists and doctors at their word, especially for respiratory viruses, is long in the rear view mirror. 

Nobody gives a ***** about what you have to say, and even if they do bother to listen they are far more likely to believe the opposite of whatever your scientific or medical opinion is.

First and foremost you can thank Dr. Fauci for trashing our collective reputations as scientists and medical professionals. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

On 4/19/2022 at 2:27 PM, B-Man said:

I don't care for Kiper, but I dislike liberal hypocrisy more.

He said he'd quit for good if Jimmy Clausen didn't turn into a franchise quarterback.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Scientists confirm vitamin D deficiency linked to severe COVID-19 and death

https://knowridge.com/2022/04/scientists-confirm-vitamin-d-deficiency-linked-to-severe-covid-19-and-death/

Your government or media over lords never ever ever even suggested taking it. 

They poo pooed it

Probably would find a correlation with zinc deficiency as well.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Probably would find a correlation with zinc deficiency as well.

What I think is also not being blasted is that simply being healthy means Covid does not mean much. If the Chinese wanted to create a bug to thin the herd of the physically unimpressive they found it. Sadly the Chinese government is evil enough that it is possible that was it's intention. 

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What I think is also not being blasted is that simply being healthy means Covid does not mean much. If the Chinese wanted to create a bug to thin the herd of the physically unimpressive they found it. Sadly the Chinese government is evil enough that it is possible that was it's intention. 

I've been saying that they've been genetically engineering this thing to kill-off their aging population, that's going to decimate their country in about 15 years as the one-child policy comes home to roost.  This way they can blame it on nature and not have to have mass-executions.

So with the country now clearly moving on from Covid 19 let’s go back just a few weeks ago in time for a bit now. What happened to the desperate need for EVERYONE to be vaccinated? What happened to the pandemic of the unvaccinated? What happened to the ‘cave man’ thinking? What happened to the kids? When did all the teachers die? Answer…..NONE OF THAT happened…and just as all sane people knew, the pandemic would run its natural course just like every other pandemic in human history, and all of Biden, Fauci, and the Left’s hate speech was never ever ever about SCIENCE! But now we’re all about Ukraine, so there’s that.

I’VE SEEN THE LOCKDOWNS AND THE DAMAGE DONE: 

Study reviews COVID-related hospital visitation limits and family stress. 

“Efforts by hospitals to protect people from COVID-19 by restricting them from visiting family members in ICUs may have contributed to a significant increase in stress-related disorders, according to a study led by University of Colorado School of Medicine researchers.”

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-04-covid-related-hospital-limits-family-stress.html