Covid Protocols 2022

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Has anybody heard from Dr. Anthony "the science" Fauci?  He seems to have quietly disappeared from public appearances since the war in Ukraine ended the COVID pandemic.  

He’s been in conference with WHO the last couple weeks trying to get Covid renamed The Ukrainian Flu. 

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Has anybody heard from Dr. Anthony "the science" Fauci?  He seems to have quietly disappeared from public appearances since the war in Ukraine ended the COVID pandemic.  

Cleaning up their tracks in Ukraine apparently 

I have made a observation that for my students- for whom there was never a mask mandate- that the liberal students wear their masks while the conservative students are not, leading me to believe that the protocols were are all about politics not science 

On 3/24/2022 at 5:22 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have made a observation that for my students- for whom there was never a mask mandate- that the liberal students wear their masks while the conservative students are not, leading me to believe that the protocols were are all about politics not science 

Your students aren't making a political statement...but their parents are. And, the statement is: "We are choosing to live in a permanent state of fear."  The damage this kind of thinking does to the adult mind is significant. The impact on children may be irreparable. 

• Angry 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Brother in law (who is a good dude overall) just got Covid for the second time and has been on the leading edge of getting boosted actually said to my wife " at some point you need to take your medicine to get back to normal life". He has been boosted at least once if not twice yet still gotten Covid twice in the past 16 months but thinks the people who have never had Covid are the issue? His logic is certainly interesting.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

My Brother in law (who is a good dude overall) just got Covid for the second time and has been on the leading edge of getting boosted actually said to my wife " at some point you need to take your medicine to get back to normal life". He has been boosted at least once if not twice yet still gotten Covid twice in the past 16 months but thinks the people who have never had Covid are the issue? His logic is certainly interesting.

I don’t blame your brother in law. His fear was purposely imposed on him by ‘experts’ who knew better but sold the fear anyway. 

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

and Pfizer has "the pursuit of normal" in its current TV spot - nauseating

“At Pfizer, protecting the regular routine in every day, drives us to reach for exceptional. Working to impact hundreds of millions of lives young and old, it’s what we call ‘the pursuit of normal.’”

https://www.fiercepharma.com/marketing/pfizer-offers-a-soft-sell-a-strong-message-vaccines

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t blame your brother in law. His fear was purposely imposed on him by ‘experts’ who knew better but sold the fear anyway. 

As I stated he is a good dude but he works for the Federal Government and helped pushed the narrative. He is one of those guys who is real smart but unable to come to right conclusion too often 

9-Year-Old Ohio Boy Denied Kidney Transplant Because Father Is Unvaccinated. 

“They tried explaining to the clinic that Dane Donaldson had recovered from COVID-19 and therefore has natural immunity—even presenting results from a T Detect test, which measures the T cell immune response to SARS-CoV-2—but their rationale fell on deaf ears.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/paula-bolyard/2022/04/08/psychosis-of-flawed-morality-9-year-old-ohio-boy-denied-kidney-transplant-because-father-is-unvaccinated-n1587991

On 4/7/2022 at 9:47 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

When you're still being immunized with wild type covid immunogen in 2022 nobody should expect great efficacy in terms of preventing infection. 

My past immunology and virology experience is mainly with influenza vaccines and diagnostics. To compare the flu vaccine with what is going on with current covid vaccines I've said this..

It would be like getting your flu shot, then 21+ days later getting a confirmed flu infection...and then going back and getting another seasonal flu shot during that same season. Makes no sense for the vast majority of people. NEXT flu season when the vaccine has been reformulated it makes sense to get another shot.