Covid Protocols 2022

Biden phones hero Coast Guard diver to congratulate him for rescuing lives of Florida residents - just days before he
will FIRE him for being unvaccinated as 20,000 members of military face axe

by Paul Farrell

A Coast Guard rescue swimmer was publicly thanked by President Joe Biden for his Hurricane Ian heroics, days before he is due to be fired over the military's Covid-19 vaccine policy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11271103/Biden-congratulates-Coast-Guard-rescue-swimmer-Hurricane-Ian-heroics.html

Dr Fauci predicts new Covid variant could lead to winter surge

“We should anticipate that we very well may get another variant that would emerge that would elude the immune response that we’ve gotten from infection and/or from vaccination," Dr Fauci said on Tuesday during an event at the USC Annenberg Center for Health Journalism.

"We are entering into the winter months, where no matter what the respiratory disease is, there’s always a risk of an uptick,” he added.

New coronavirus cases, hospitalisations, and deaths are all down to nearly their lowest levels this year, according to federal data, but we shouldn’t start acting like the pandemic is over, experts say.

"I think it would be a bit cavalier to all of a sudden say we’re completely through with it," Dr Fauci added at the event.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anthony-fauci-new-covid-variant-b2196595.html

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is interesting.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/10/california-makes-it-illegal-for-doctors-to-disagree-with-politicians/

Seems in Cali, the powers that be may want to tamp down conversations beyond “shut up, get vaxxed, everyone should comply” in your local physicians office.  

I have not been in the @Big Blitz camp here, I was vaxxed and boosted.  I’ve gotten flu shots for years after a nasty bout with something flu-like maybe a decade or so ago laid me up for 10 days.  I’m not in any risk category that I can think of—I’m thing, get a reasonable amount of excessive, take no medication and my wife says I’m a 10 out of 10, or surely would if I didn’t insist I not be objectified.  

Anyway, I look at the government response to the virus, and see a whole lot of “Do as I say, not as I do.”.  From private gatherings that violated protocol, conflicting information, support of major protests that surely spread the virus, a sliding scale of who/what should be required to close, the targeting of people of faith, and the reality that people not at risk were clobbered over the head with “trust our science”…I want my doctor to provide a clear and concise explanation of risk v reward.  

57 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is interesting.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/10/california-makes-it-illegal-for-doctors-to-disagree-with-politicians/

Seems in Cali, the powers that be may want to tamp down conversations beyond “shut up, get vaxxed, everyone should comply” in your local physicians office.  

I have not been in the @Big Blitz camp here, I was vaxxed and boosted.  I’ve gotten flu shots for years after a nasty bout with something flu-like maybe a decade or so ago laid me up for 10 days.  I’m not in any risk category that I can think of—I’m thing, get a reasonable amount of excessive, take no medication and my wife says I’m a 10 out of 10, or surely would if I didn’t insist I not be objectified.  

Anyway, I look at the government response to the virus, and see a whole lot of “Do as I say, not as I do.”.  From private gatherings that violated protocol, conflicting information, support of major protests that surely spread the virus, a sliding scale of who/what should be required to close, the targeting of people of faith, and the reality that people not at risk were clobbered over the head with “trust our science”…I want my doctor to provide a clear and concise explanation of risk v reward.  

It's going to take full 1984 for people to realize this time we're living in right now really was the beginning of the end of the American experiment 

The stuff the lunatic Dems have been proposing or passing for years are now mainstream in their party.  What's worse is their allies now include every single institution that at least didn't support it, but now flat out sides with them - but most of that is out of fear of being canceled, fired, or worse.  

Everything from their policies to how they talk and attack their enemies is straight outta Mao's playbook.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It's going to take full 1984 for people to realize this time we're living in right now really was the beginning of the end of the American experiment 

The stuff the lunatic Dems have been propising or passing for years are now mainstream in their party.  What's worse is their allies now include every single institution that at least didn't support it, but now flat out sides with them - but most of that is out of fear of being canceled, fired, or worse.  

Everything from their policies to how they talk and attack their enemies is straight outta Mao's playbook.  

This was the Global Psy Op (East vs. West;  Civilization vs. Civilizatioin) that I've been talking about since the onset of the "slightly different Respiratory Illness" that "struck the world" in Dec, 2019.

The reality is the Western Civilizations have been crumbling for some time, it's the classic case of "forgot what got you there".

These Eastern Civilizations just take much longer time-frames AND they don't care at all about their individual "citizens"

None of this is by accident, and our mindless Leftists just fall for it all.  Case in point, the Biden Admin's Ban on Advanced Semi Equipment sales to China, telling Netherlands-based ASML who has 98% share of Steppers and Lithography equipment they can't sell to China, is nothing short of Territorial Economic warfare that will lead to potentially active warfare (I hope not)...

But the point is our mindless Left idiots and Media morons freaked about Trumps' tariffs but not this cause they are too dumb to understand the significance...and this runs all the way up to the Leftist cabal actually running our Gov't in the White House (and the Eastern Civilizations surely know this despite our Leftist media covering for Biden et al).

We're in a tough spot, save your money.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The next U.S. COVID wave is coming. Why it will be 'much weirder than before.'

Unless you’re a real-life virologist — or unless you enjoy playing one on Twitter — it has become pretty much impossible to keep up with all of the latest coronavirus variants.  (Yes they wrote this intro)

First they were named after Greek letters, like Omicron. Easy enough. Then came a few short, Star Wars-esque alphanumerics, like BA.5. Fine.

But in recent weeks, COVID trackers have suddenly been subjected to a dizzying barrage of BA.4.6s and BF.7s and BA.2.75.2s and BQ.1.1s. There’s even an ominous new sublineage called XBB.

For most Americans — the bulk of whom appear to be “over” COVID anyway — that’s far too many numbers and letters to grasp. Easier to just tune it all out, they say. Call me when there’s another wave on the way.

Well, now there might be.

The last big variant of concern — the hypertransmissible Omicron offshoot known as BA.5 — peaked in July. Since then, reported U.S. cases have plummeted by 70%. While far too many Americans are still dying of COVID each day — nearly 400, on average — the rate has returned to pre-BA.5 lows. It’s a moment of relative calm.

But under the surface, something new — and potentially dangerous for the most vulnerable among us — has been happening: Omicron has started to “splinter.”

As a result, we may be entering the next phase of the pandemic. Thanks to layers of immunity from vaccination and prior infection — plus lifesaving treatments such as Paxlovid — we will almost certainly never regress to the horrific era of collapsing ICUs and thousands of deaths per day...

...what scientists are seeing now is a bunch of worrisome Omicron descendants arising simultaneously but independently in different corners of the globe — all with the same set of advantageous mutations that help them dodge our existing immune defenses and drive new waves of infection.

Experts call this “convergent evolution” — and right now, there’s a “fairly unprecedented amount” of it going on, according to Tom Peacock, a virologist at Imperial College London....

And I can't even with these freaks:

https://news.yahoo.com/the-next-us-covid-wave-is-coming-why-it-will-be-much-weirder-than-before-200044795.html

Edited by Big Blitz

FACT-O-RAMA! During COVID-19’s early days, President Trump sent a hospital ship to New York Harbor to take on 500 COVID patients. N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo couldn’t allow Trump to take the “W” and chose instead to send COVID-positive elderly people back into nursing homes. Roughly 15,000 died as a result.

Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Michigan, all run by far-left pinkos, followed suit. None of those governors have been punished though frankly, I believe they should all spend the rest of their commie lives picking bugs out of their prison food.

But those halcyon days of Democrat power grabs are ending, and the apparatchiks are beginning to retreat like Nazis out of the Soviet Union.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2022/10/14/pour-yourself-a-drink-patriot-the-democrat-party-is-crumbling-n1637102

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1