Covid Protocols 2022

THE TRIPLE LINDY OF PIVOTS: 

Democrats and the Corporate Media Are Trying to Rewrite the History on Their COVID-19 Response.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2022/02/08/democrats-and-the-corporate-media-are-trying-to-rewrite-the-history-on-their-covid-19-response-n1557290

The memo has gone out: It is time for every cultural institution, politician, and corporate media outlet to pivot on COVID-19. They must reverse their Covidstan policies, advocate a return to normal, and make excuses for the missteps of the health bureaucracy. The speed and shamelessness with which the narrative shift happened are breathtaking, and it can only mean one thing. The internal polling for Democrats in the midterms is beyond dismal, and areas assumed to be safely in the “D” column are at risk.

We mustn’t let them get away with the rewrite of history they are attempting.

To anyone paying attention, COVID restrictions have been purely political. Blue states maintained restrictions like indoor mask mandates and limits on gatherings without any evidence that they reduced the spread of illness. Some even imposed outdoor mask mandates despite no proof that the virus could spread effectively in that environment

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Democrats, MSM Busy Tossing Their COVID Failures Into the Memory Hole. 

“The Democrats have been pivoting so forcefully on various COVID-related things this past week that I’m surprised they aren’t all dizzy and nauseated, the poor dears. Ivermectin, natural immunity, the efficacy of cloth masks, you name it, they’ve been Team 180. And being the party of the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, they’ve been trying to erase the memory of their previous, horribly wrong policies.”

Remember in November.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/02/09/the-morning-briefing-dems-msm-busy-tossing-their-covid-failures-into-the-memory-hole-n1557558

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THE TRIPLE LINDY OF PIVOTS: 

Democrats and the Corporate Media Are Trying to Rewrite the History on Their COVID-19 Response.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2022/02/08/democrats-and-the-corporate-media-are-trying-to-rewrite-the-history-on-their-covid-19-response-n1557290

The memo has gone out: It is time for every cultural institution, politician, and corporate media outlet to pivot on COVID-19. They must reverse their Covidstan policies, advocate a return to normal, and make excuses for the missteps of the health bureaucracy. The speed and shamelessness with which the narrative shift happened are breathtaking, and it can only mean one thing. The internal polling for Democrats in the midterms is beyond dismal, and areas assumed to be safely in the “D” column are at risk.

We mustn’t let them get away with the rewrite of history they are attempting.

To anyone paying attention, COVID restrictions have been purely political. Blue states maintained restrictions like indoor mask mandates and limits on gatherings without any evidence that they reduced the spread of illness. Some even imposed outdoor mask mandates despite no proof that the virus could spread effectively in that environment

Back To School Summer GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

It's going to be cement at the landing.  

• Haha (+1) 1

They shut down your job.

Called many of you “non-essential.”

Closed your kids’ schools.

Expected you to live off $1200 for months while they got richer and richer.

They demanded you stay home.

Denied you the ability to be with your dying loved ones.

Then denied you the ability to give those loved ones a proper funeral.

While they let George Floyd have three.

They told you to stay home. While they went on vacation. Visited family. The hair salon.

They arrested you for paddle boarding by yourself.

They shut down the parks and the playgrounds.

They called you a grandma killer if you questioned them.

Suspended you from social media if you didn’t obey the narrative.

They called you domestic terrorists when you demanded your kids get the education your tax dollars paid for.

They denied you the chance to try alternative treatments for COVID.

Then they fired you for not getting the vaccine.

When you stand up for your freedom, they call you Nazis and bigots.

Do not forget what they have done.

Do not forgive them.

They are hoping that, by November, you have forgotten the nightmare of the last 2+ years.

YOU struggle to make ends meet and the best the Biden administration can do is free crack pipes for “racial equity.”

This is on top of the woke, cancel culture bull they shove down our throats,

the 2020 riots, being accused of racism and bigotry because we oppose their agenda.

As the election draws closer, they’ll pretend they didn’t do any of this.

They’ll gaslight us.

Project.

Blame the GOP (like they tried to when defunding the police went south).

DO NOT give them power.

They haven’t learned a damn thing from this.

You re-elect them, and you can expect masks and lockdowns and nonsense in perpetuity.

Not just for COVID, but for whatever else they deem a “public health emergency” (guns, climate change).

They will trample your rights.

VOTE THEM OUT.

NEVER FORGET.

• Awesome! (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When you belong to a political party where the average age of their leaders is 100 years old (I exaggerate for effect!), adults protecting themselves against a virus that 99.997% of all children survive but many older adults don't (75% plus or minus a point or two of deaths are people over 65) that's going to be the prevailing theme.  Old people trying to live as long as possible willing to sacrifice the development and lives of children in order to protect themselves.  In other words selfish cowards.    

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2022 at 6:14 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I've been doing my best testing this hypothesis the last 2 years and haven't caught it yet (knock knock). Maybe they're on to something. 🙂

• Haha (+1) 1

Confrontation at the gym this morning:

Guy at Front Desk (to poor kid manning desk):  If I get Covid I'm suing the gym!!  There are at least 5 people not wearing masks!!!

Me:  I was one of them.

Guy: Yeah but you're wearing one now

Me: Let me ask you.  What are you going to do when the mask mandate ends next week?  Nothing will have changed regarding Covid.  What could possibly be different 6 days from today other than we won't need to wear them? This is political bull####.

Guy: I hear ya

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Confrontation at the gym this morning:

Guy at Front Desk (to poor kid manning desk):  If I get Covid I'm suing the gym!!  There are at least 5 people not wearing masks!!!

Me:  I was one of them.

Guy: Yeah but you're wearing one now

Me: Let me ask you.  What are you going to do when the mask mandate ends next week?  Nothing will have changed regarding Covid.  What could possibly be different 6 days from today other than we won't need to wear them? This is political bull####.

Guy: I hear ya

Well done, Jim, in helping another person wake up from their Mass Formation Psychosis...it’s like splashing water on a sleeping person’s face...😉

You are actually helping these people heal, by freeing them from their mental prison...👍

• Haha (+1) 1