Covid Protocols 2022

Connecticut is ending their face diaper mandate 

Of course as in NJ this is now a local school board matter. 

Hey, School Boards that have been relying on your CDC and State for supposed health Guidelines - they are telling you ITS OVER.

You instantly put them on when the State told you to.  Now they're saying "yea we're done."  And you need....more time?  Why not the immediate compliance like when they told you put them on? 

Same thing happening here in VA.  Gov said take them off then all of Northern Virginia said no now suddenly they know more then the State.  The School Boards.  

This isn't (in case you haven’t noticed) about public health.  

They're trying to have it 5 different ways because of politics. 

Because DeSantis can't be right.  

They don't know what the political off ramp is supposed to be so I'll tell you so you're ready for Fall 2022 and it's not a surprise.  

They're going to want ALL the kids vaccinated before going into classrooms.  That's what they're going to do in every deep blue locality and state.

Even then, September will mean it will soon be Covid/Flu/Cold Season.  Mask up!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

This data should be easier to obtain (ridiculously easy) then actual data that the masks actually do anything.  

The fact you haven't seen it means President DeSantis has been correct so its being suppressed.  It would be front page news if the data of masked Schools vs unmasked were clear.  

NJ Gov. Murphy Can’t Cite Data Showing School Mask Mandates Worked

Host Jake Tapper asked, “Have you seen evidence that these mask mandates have been necessary, that the spread and mortality rates in states where they didn’t have mask mandates were far worse than in places where they did have mask mandates like New Jersey?”

Gov Murphy:  "Rambling.... I think we’ve had just over 2,600 cases of students with — COVID-positive since the beginning of the school year. That’s out of 1.4 million kids. So, it’s a pretty stark piece of evidence, I think, that this has absolutely worked. But you’ve got to meet the moment.

Tapper then followed up, “Yeah, but have you seen data that definitively proves that these mask mandates have worked? I mean, the numbers you just presented are impressive. But are they different from the numbers in states where they didn’t have mask mandates?”

Murphy answered (without evidence), “Yeah, again, I know Jersey, Jake, the best. But I’m highly confident and I’m sure our health officials will — could say it definitively. There’s no question they’ve worked.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/07/nj-gov-murphy-cant-cite-data-showing-school-mask-mandates-worked/

So let's get this straight.  

Super highly infectious Omicron nearly avoided all 1.4 million kids in NJ.  Just 2600 cases.  

Since September 1, 2021, NJ has had over 1 million cases of Covid.  NJ is home to 17 million people.  By some miracle only 2600 of those cases! were school aged kids. 

Amazing!  

Let's fact check this claim Murph:  

It appears that there have been over

320,000 Covid cases for under 18.  

"More than 320,000 in that age group have tested positive, representing about 18% of all COVID cases in New Jersey."

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/coronavirus/2022/02/07/covid-vaccine-nj-kids-not-received-shot/6646566001/

Same article the leading fake public health official or whoever the hell it is calls for more vaccines and wants them to be yearly shots.  Like I said.   

The Murph's statement is hereby deemed False and a clear and present danger to society.

Edited by Big Blitz

In 2 years a total of 12 kids under 18 have died from Covid in New Jersey.  Twelve.  

Terrible, like the 1000 plus kids that die of the flu or RSV every year terrible.

But its data that should say "yea it's a flu for the kids..... if you want the vaccine it's here if not sorry we've irrationally ruined your childhoods because Orange Man" instead it says to the lunatics "our kids aren't safe mask them up."  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Connecticut is ending their face diaper mandate 

Of course as in NJ this is now a local school board matter. 

Hey, School Boards that have been relying on your CDC and State for supposed health Guidelines - they are telling you ITS OVER.

You instantly put them on when the State told you to.  Now they're saying "yea we're done."  And you need....more time?  Why not the immediate compliance like when they told you put them on? 

Same thing happening here in VA.  Gov said take them off then all of Northern Virginia said no now suddenly they know more then the State.  The School Boards.  

This isn't (in case you haven’t noticed) about public health.  

They're trying to have it 5 different ways because of politics. 

Because DeSantis can't be right.  

They don't know what the political off ramp is supposed to be so I'll tell you so you're ready for Fall 2022 and it's not a surprise.  

They're going to want ALL the kids vaccinated before going into classrooms.  That's what they're going to do in every deep blue locality and state.

Even then, September will mean it will soon be Covid/Flu/Cold Season.  Mask up!

Yep, predictable as the sun riding in the East. Hochul 🤮 now saying she needs more time to review the data - lol- and more kids need to be vaccinated. Pure garbage and caving to the teachers unions. All mandates should be gone as far as SARS 2 is concerned. Her statement a few weeks ago that we need universal mail in balloting in NYS ( that voters already shot down in November) gives you a clue about any “ off ramp” for SARS 2 restrictions in deep blue N.Y. There aren’t any. Permanent masking and threats from the Governor is what you’ll get here when the “ numbers” invariably increase then plummet each season. After they go down , it will be “ proof” that masking works, even though we know it doesn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 716er said:

Pixel Weed GIF

WTF is the point of this, 716er?  You either have a comment to what was posted, or not.  Why post something so BS?

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

In 2 years a total of 12 kids under 18 have died from Covid in New Jersey.  Twelve.  

Terrible, like the 1000 plus kids that die of the flu or RSV every year terrible.

But its data that should say "yea it's a flu for the kids..... if you want the vaccine it's here if not sorry we've irrationally ruined your childhoods because Orange Man" instead it says to the lunatics "our kids aren't safe mask them up."  

I'm honestly surprised that 12 kids died OF Covid.  I'd be willing to bet that, AT LEAST 1/2 of those, were not OF, but maybe WITH.  How the hell does someone under 18 die OF Covid?  I call bull####.

Wow.  Wouldn't want that!

Germany’s health minister has decried calls from the main opposition party to suspend the implementation of a Covid-19 vaccination mandate for health workers, saying this would send a dangerous signal that authorities are caving to anti-vaccine protests, the Associated Press has reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/feb/08/covid-live-news-hong-kong-faces-more-restrictions-after-record-cases-canada-warns-us-republicans-against-protest-interference

Hundreds block streets outside New Zealand parliament, inspired by Ottawa

Mostly not wearing masks and holding placards calling for “freedom”, the protesters said they would camp outside parliament until the coronavirus restrictions are lifted.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "freedom" in quotes 

Edited by Big Blitz

What’s funny and/or strange about this is that Lieu’s chart ends with October, before omicron hit. It’s almost as though he’s so desperate to end restrictions that he’ll post anything.

Or as Ian Miles Cheong tweeted, “Polling must be really bad for Ted Lieu, of all people, to call for the recognition of natural immunity and an end to restrictions.”

MIDTERMS are coming !

Time to redo how cases are counted so the left can "claim victory"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

To the ash heap of history 

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Virginia School Board Tries to Flee Parents as They’re Served Subpoenas for Defying Youngkin Exec Order on Masks

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/02/08/virginia-school-board-tries-to-flee-parents-as-theyre-served-subpoenas-for-defying-youngkin-exec-order-on-masks-n519026

Parents mean business.

Wow

The lawsuit also mentions the mask mandates being focused on money, with $10.7 million being given through the American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund grant, which requires mask mandates for K-12 children in order to receive it.

Ridell-Bellido called out the school board on this, saying they were “utilizing our children as pawns to keep federal funding coming in.”

“I’d never in a million years would think in our lifetime that this would be a fight that we’d be fighting,” she later added. “More than that, never in my lifetime did I think that this will be a fight our children have to fight.”

Because democrats are full communists and they're stupid.  It's why you feel like you're in the twilight zone 24/7

Scientists said we’d take annual COVID jabs like flu shots. Now Fauci says it might be only every 5 years

The U.S. Chief Medical Adviser Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that the world is nearly over the full-blown first phase of the pandemic and that the worst may be behind us. He also added that annual vaccine boosters might not be needed as we once thought.

“It will depend on who you are,” Fauci told the Financial Times, “but if you are a normal, healthy 30-year-old person with no underlying conditions, you might need a booster only every four or five years.” 

Fauci has been noting for months that it was unclear if annual shots would be needed, saying in December that “we don't know what's going to be required.” But Fauci’s statement Wednesday is the clearest expression yet of his doubt that annual COVID boosters will be necessary—and goes against other scientists who have suggested vaccines would be needed annually as COVID-19 becomes endemic.

https://fortune.com/2022/02/09/scientists-said-wed-take-annual-covid-jabs-like-flu-shots-now-fauci-says-it-might-be-only-every-5-years/

Is it so hard to say "we don't know."  

And this was all just the first phase!........can't wait for what's next!

• Like (+1) 1

"Full blown pandemic phase" lolol

Fauci says U.S. heading out of ‘full blown pandemic phase,’ sees end to COVID restrictions in coming months

The U.S. is heading out of the “full blown pandemic phase” of COVID-19 and moving toward a point where more decisions will be made at the local level and not by the federal government, allowing restrictions such as wearing face masks to be lifted over time.

https://on.mktw.net/3BadYqi

"Allowing."