Covid Protocols 2022

37 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Jim, I apologize if you think I am out of order. I struggle with the "my rights" being more important than being a good citizen and human. To me it is a cross over to trumpism, always a conspiracy. 

I am sure you are a good person with the very best of intentions and efforts. All the best to you.

Sorry for being such an a??

To me taking care of me is the key to being a good citizen AND keeping my sanity.  Trying to project your goals and values on others is a very frustrating fool’s errand.  Why I try my best to not do that.  

And please.  Don’t apologize.  

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

They can't. 

Members of the media, with informants far and wide, and investigate skills to rival the best law enforcement officials of our time….had no idea that roughly 1 in 2 COVID patients were not in for COVID treatment at all. 

No insiders?
No whistleblowers? 
No deep dives into one of the most incredible stories of our time? 

That seems preposterous.   I see one of two scenarios here:

1. Abject systemic top-down incompetence;

2. Complicity in propagating the story when it made sense for them to do so;

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So here it is in a nutshell:

The Biden Administration put ALL of their eggs in the basket of vaccinations and it didn’t work. They have no Plan B and never spent any time coming up with one. The prayer was it would all just go away so they could focus on a massive spending bill to further the agenda of fundamentally transforming America with a nation distracted by the virus. 

This is EXACTLY like the Obama Administration passing their shovel-ready stimulus bill so they could quickly move on from the Great Recession to the bigger agenda of Obama-Care. 

• Agree 1

The fact that this administration has brainwashed everybody into thinking the vaccine is the way out of the pandemic, is criminal. 

Pomegranates are better than the vaccine. 

I'm unvaccinated, I got omnicron last Sunday, was sick for two days and I got over it. 

Pomegranates work, follow the science. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So here it is in a nutshell:

The Biden Administration put ALL of their eggs in the basket of vaccinations and it didn’t work. They have no Plan B and never spent any time coming up with one. The prayer was it would all just go away so they could focus on a massive spending bill to further the agenda of fundamentally transforming America with a nation distracted by the virus. 

This is EXACTLY like the Obama Administration passing their shovel-ready stimulus bill so they could quickly move on from the Great Recession to the bigger agenda of Obama-Care. 

The stranglehold that the pharmaceutical industry holds over the US government is hard to comprehend.  I've watched through two administrations policy being steered toward big pharma vaccine-centric solutions while promising treatments from smaller firms have been stonewalled and rejected by the FDA and slammed by the CDC.  Used only through compassionate use to treat the sickest and generally too late to do any good.  Most of these treatments showing greater efficacy and safety results that far exceed the approved Merck and Pfizer pill at $700 per treatment. 

I've watched networks that receive the majority of their revenue from drug ads toe the company line.  I've watch doctors and medical professionals that express views and opinions counter to the official stance beaten into silence. While their colleagues stay silent with many others complicit in the arrangement.  

I've watched drugs like Ivermectin and HCL, both of which are safe and highly prescribed in the US already, used in poor countries with limited resources suppress the curve and treat the sick effectively while both these and other cheap and available drugs suffer ridicule and rejection.

The entire charade of this vaccine only approach has been laid bare by Omicron.  Its time.  Time to ignore the politics and reject the money and actually do what they've been claiming for 2 years.  And that's actually to "follow the science".  But I'm not holding my breath for all that to happen.  Most likely the idiots will double or triple down here.  Can this failure get any more obvious?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Quebec plans to impose a ‘health contribution’ tax on the unvaccinated

Quebec has announced plans to impose a “health tax” on residents who refuse to get the Covid-19 vaccination for non-medical reasons, as a new wave of the coronavirus pandemic overwhelms the province.

Premier François Legault announced the new “contribution” for the unvaccinated on Tuesday, as the province reported 62 new deaths, bringing the total number of people killed by Covid-19 in the province to 12,028 – the most in Canada.

“A health contribution will be charged to all adults that don’t want to get vaccinated. We are there now,” he said. “Those who refuse to get the shot bring a financial burden to hospital staff and Quebecers. The 10% of the population can’t burden the 90%.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/11/quebec-health-tax-unvaccinated-coronavirus

Any excuse to further the Communism 

European Union regulators warned this evening that frequent Covid booster shots could adversely affect the immune system and may not be feasible for Europe.

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune system and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.

The advice comes as some countries consider the possibility of offering people second booster shots in a bid to provide further protection against omicron infections. Earlier this month Israel became the first nation to start a second booster, or fourth shot, to those over 60. The U.K. has said that boosters are providing good levels of protection and there is no need for a second booster shot at the moment, but will review data as it evolves.

Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,” Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday. “We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/europe-warns-on-frequent-booster-shots/

Hey, you gotta admit, this vaccine business has been an epic grift. You do have to give credit where credit is due. Impressive shell game, Biden, fauci, pfiser... Impressive how you've tricked everyone, I mean, MOST everyone 

• Like (+1) 1