Covid Protocols 2022

Finally, Some (Very Cautious) Good News About The Omicron Variant

.....the team found increased numbers of neutralizing antibodies against the Omicron variant in the patients after recovery. But what was interesting was what else they found: “the same people – especially those who were vaccinated – developed enhanced immunity to the Delta variant,” said Sigal.

Why is that important? Well, before Omicron came along, the Delta variant accounted for almost all COVID-19 cases across the world – and that was a big problem. Coming down with Delta is more than twice as likely to result in hospitalization or death compared to other strains, according to some estimates, and hospitals across the US were already having to ration care thanks to limited resources.

“If, as it currently looks like from the South African experience, Omicron is less pathogenic, then this will help push Delta out, as it should decrease the likelihood that someone infected with Omicron will get re-infected with Delta,” Sigal wrote. “If that's true, then the disruption COVID-19 has caused in our lives may become less.”

Either way, Omicron’s high transmissibility means it is still likely to cause a massive surge of cases wherever it pops up – so you should carry on wearing masks and getting booster shots. But long term, this could mean a future with fewer hospitalizations and deaths from COVID-19 – and ultimately, a quicker return to something approaching “normal life.”

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/finally-some-very-cautious-good-news-about-the-omicron-variant/

Something "approaching" normal life. 

The disruption covid has caused in our lives...."may become less."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s way past time for the nation to seek a second opinion! The current cabal of idiots have had more than enough time to get this figured out. 

I'm not holding out hope of that just yet.  Twitter has suspended the account of Dr. Robert Malone, founding father of mRNA technology for posting mis-information about mRNA based vaccines.  You can't make it up any better.  So for now the smug little fockers just won't quit.  What next for the censor twits at Twitter?  Suspending God for posting about religion? 

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not holding out hope of that just yet.  Twitter has suspended the account of Dr. Robert Malone, founding father of mRNA technology for posting mis-information about mRNA based vaccines.  You can't make it up any better.  So for now the smug little fockers just won't quit.  What next for the censor twits at Twitter?  Suspending God for posting about religion? 

No, it’s not going to change, so the American people are going to have to vote to change it for them. If they don’ then the people have nobody to blame but themselves. To quote that world class scholar BillStime….idiots! 

• Like (+1) 1

Here you go - first half of 2022 is already canceled:

Unvaccinated Joe Rogan cancels ‘sold-out’ show in Canada: ‘I don’t even think I can get into the country’

Joe Rogan has been forced to cancel a sold-out show in Canada next year, claiming he likely won't be able to get into the country on account of being unvaccinated against Covid-19.

The comedian and podcast host, best known for hosting The Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify, explained the situation during a recent episode with fellow comic Tim Dillon.

Mr Rogan had been slated to perform in Vancouver on the 20th of April, or ‘4/20’, but the nation currently requires proof of vaccination for visitors from abroad.

According to Ticketmaster, the show has officially been cancelled, and is instead set to go ahead on October 24th, pending any further changes to the country’s entry requirements.

“I have antibodies. It doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think I can go, and even if I do go, I don’t trust that Vancouver is not going to follow suit along with what Toronto did, where they cut capacity to 50 per cent,” he added.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/joe-rogan-canada-show-vaccination-b1984343.html

The freest country on Earth is Russia.  

Nice job libs.  Well done!

48 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Here you go - first half of 2022 is already canceled:

Unvaccinated Joe Rogan cancels ‘sold-out’ show in Canada: ‘I don’t even think I can get into the country’

Joe Rogan has been forced to cancel a sold-out show in Canada next year, claiming he likely won't be able to get into the country on account of being unvaccinated against Covid-19.

The comedian and podcast host, best known for hosting The Joe Rogan Experience on Spotify, explained the situation during a recent episode with fellow comic Tim Dillon.

Mr Rogan had been slated to perform in Vancouver on the 20th of April, or ‘4/20’, but the nation currently requires proof of vaccination for visitors from abroad.

According to Ticketmaster, the show has officially been cancelled, and is instead set to go ahead on October 24th, pending any further changes to the country’s entry requirements.

“I have antibodies. It doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think I can go, and even if I do go, I don’t trust that Vancouver is not going to follow suit along with what Toronto did, where they cut capacity to 50 per cent,” he added.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/joe-rogan-canada-show-vaccination-b1984343.html

The freest country on Earth is Russia.  

Nice job libs.  Well done!

It’s because the Left desires everyone to be as miserable as they are...

Far-right conspiracy theorists think everyone catching Omicron is the key to ending the pandemic

Some are convinced that the elite don't want the pandemic to end.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/far-right-catch-omicron-end-pandemic/

'We don't want to stop Omicron!' Surgeon in stunning admission over new variant spread

"And there was somebody today being quoted as saying they thought as many as three-quarters of the people who had cold symptoms actually had the Omicron variant.

"Actually, the comment I'd make about that is, if that's the case, it's not a problem, is it?"

He continued: "If it's basically giving people the symptoms of a cold, Omicron really...we don't want to stop it spreading.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1542954/Omicron-variant-spread-uk-variant-coronavirus-control-vn-1542954

Cracking Up Lol GIF

*Speaker:*

"All the Universal Health Care countries seem very concerned about providing health care."

*And that concludes this Ted Talk on why the U.S. has had the greatest health care system on the planet.*   

Toronto is going to go a 3rd season of not being able to see Vlad Guerrero live (or a limited capacity by June again).  

I work with people who work in the various departments within the State of California. These nitwits have not been back in their offices since March 2020 and they’re all fully vaccinated! These are office workers. Needless to say, they are getting very little work done, but still collecting a full paycheck. Shameful.

21 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Far-right conspiracy theorists think everyone catching Omicron is the key to ending the pandemic

Some are convinced that the elite don't want the pandemic to end.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/far-right-catch-omicron-end-pandemic/

'We don't want to stop Omicron!' Surgeon in stunning admission over new variant spread

"And there was somebody today being quoted as saying they thought as many as three-quarters of the people who had cold symptoms actually had the Omicron variant.

"Actually, the comment I'd make about that is, if that's the case, it's not a problem, is it?"

He continued: "If it's basically giving people the symptoms of a cold, Omicron really...we don't want to stop it spreading.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1542954/Omicron-variant-spread-uk-variant-coronavirus-control-vn-1542954

Cracking Up Lol GIF