Trubisky to covid 19 list; Davis Webb elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I would be surprised if Allen isn't vaccinated regardless of his personal feelings about it. He is the type that will do anything to help his team win. Even if he had reservations about the vaccine he knows getting it gives his team the best chance to win.

That's what I'm hoping. 

People are too complacent thinking everyone that gets it just recovers & feels fine again, but it can take a LOT out of you (or worse). I feel like Josh knows this, and wouldn't want to risk being out of the lineup for even one game, let alone weeks or more. Dawkins still isn't back to his old self, and it could've been worse.

Just hope everyone's ok, and that he & Trubisky don't miss any pivotal games.

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

I think Allen is vaccinated.

I don’t see him in a mask in any photos of him in the facility, which is a requirement of the unvaccinated.

This and the fact there are the protocols for masking during press conferences. In addition there’s some rules on commercial advertising for the unvaccinated. Allen had that Buffalo Wild Wings commercial.

In an article today Ian Rapoport mentioned the commercial advertising in relation to Rodgers

https://www.nfl.com/news/packers-aaron-rodgers-could-face-fines-but-no-suspension-if-covid-violations-are?campaign=Twitter_atn

Another question the league will be asking: Did Rodgers participate in any commercial or promotional shoots? If so, there are different rules for unvaccinated players. Did he follow those?

I think that Allen wants to keep private about his status. Which may be smart as not to take a stance in a locker room where not everyone has gotten the vaccine.

Edited by Its Allen the hips
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

That's what I'm hoping. 

People are too complacent thinking everyone that gets it just recovers & feels fine again, but it can take a LOT out of you (or worse). I feel like Josh knows this, and wouldn't want to risk being out of the lineup for even one game, let alone weeks or more. Dawkins still isn't back to his old self, and it could've been worse.

Just hope everyone's ok, and that he & Trubisky don't miss any pivotal games.

I don't know everything, but joining the team plane to travel is for vaccinated players.  

Josh said on the manningcast that he was the one who threw the Halloween party. Not sure if it was at his house (I gathered it was actually at The Grange) but either way… he’s not publically saying that (or posting the pictures) unless he’s vaccinated 

Unvaccinated players must wear masks at all times in the facility. They cannot gather in groups larger than three players and on the road "are prohibited from congregating, visiting or mingling with individuals outside of the traveling party once they have arrived in the game city."

Unvaccinated individuals are subject to fines if they break COVID protocols. This can include anything from failing to wear a mask in the facility or going to an indoor concert or house party with more than 15 people.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-covid-vaccine-rules-explained/1efarozoadvh11vig3gtdctcdz

All of the players in the photos then are vaccinated or violating protocol. I gather it’s the first thing, they aren’t that dumb. Didn’t see Beasely fwiw 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Could we get to see Davis Webbs package in the 4th quarter? ;) 

I know there was an entire thread about it the other day on Mitch, but do wonder if anyone made any prop bets on Mitch in the 4th Quarter.

I'm no Vegas expert, but would those bets now be canceled out or do the people just lose?

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I know there was an entire thread about it the other day on Mitch, but do wonder if anyone made any prop bets on Mitch in the 4th Quarter.

I'm no Vegas expert, but would those bets now be canceled out or do the people just lose?

My guess would be a credit or refund

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, dakrider said:

So was Trubisky vaccinated?  Was Lock ? 

We'll find out in a few days if I understand correctly. 

If unvaxed, he's out five days for close contact, 10 days if tests positive

If vaxed he's only monitored for close contact.  With a positive test, he's out until 2 tests a day apart come back negative provided he remains symptom free.

So if back by mid week unless they develop symptoms, likely means he's vaxxed.

My thinking too is since two QB's are out, likely Josh would have been in close contact with them too and would be ruled out for five days if unvaxed.

Some people don't want to get dragged into the argument.  Allen might have gotten the vax and doesn't want to reveal his status because he doesn't want to deal with either side lashing out at him.  As noted on the Rodgers thread, Allen dealt with around two days of Twitter trending and then it all blew over.

I'm just glad he'll be out there today.  The AFC, top seed and the first round bye is ripe for the taking.  To do that, we cannot lose to the Jags today.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.