Draft Prospects

Milanos Milano

14 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If we don’t come out of the draft with 3 OL , 1 WR, and 1 RB I’m going to be mad. 

I’m banging the table for this!

every draft pick on offense 

we need:

RB 1

LG

RG

RT

WR speedy playmaking

I watched GB convert 3 and 6 with RB run.

I can’t remember the last time we had a RB convert 3rd and 6.

I don’t give a damn what round we draft a stud RB.  This team is going nowhere until they get one 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 9:44 AM, IronMaidenBills said:

Outside of O line, I still think we are a speed receiver away from being dominant. I’d like to see us get a 4.3 speed guy. I wouldn’t mind seeing us draft Zay Flowers to help develop Allen’s deep ball chemistry. This would free up Diggs more during games. 

Our wrs are fine. That would be a luxury. Improve on the Oline first! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

You want 2 rookie tackles, a rookie center, our franchise LT to play guard and a 6'8 310 lb RG? No thanks.

Ike is 6’6 . And he is currently our LT, but I feel like Dawkins is better suited for LG. Faalele is a monster and so is Penning. I’d love to have them on our team. 

We already have 2 of them on the team McKenzie & Stevenson what the Bills really need is a bigger say 6' 220 lb RB that runs a 4.4 - 40 and can move some people on short yardage !

Sorry i'm just not a fan of Moss he did okay yesterday but i'm in no way willing to hang the last play being on the 1 yd line & need to score 6 to win & him being our only choice to get it to for the win .

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.