Draft Prospects

Milanos Milano

I think I saw that Spencer Brown played LT against the Pats, as he did against the Panthers.  The difference is against the Pats we never heard his name called.  If huge Spencer Brown can play LT, then huger Faalele can play RT.  I'll bet a nickel that means Singletary suddenly becomes one of the best RBs in the league.

23 minutes ago, Utah John said:

I think I saw that Spencer Brown played LT against the Pats, as he did against the Panthers.  The difference is against the Pats we never heard his name called.  If huge Spencer Brown can play LT, then huger Faalele can play RT.  I'll bet a nickel that means Singletary suddenly becomes one of the best RBs in the league.

Not only is Faalele a monster, he has excellent feet and once he locks on to you, it’s over. It’s precisely what we need. 

59 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Not only is Faalele a monster, he has excellent feet and once he locks on to you, it’s over. It’s precisely what we need. 

Playing now 

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

Give me some of the Utes linemen 

I didn’t realize Micah Parsons played MLB his last season at Penn State and ran a 4.36 40 yard dash. Holy hell. I would’ve been all for trying to trade up to get him. Maybe Edmunds and the #30 pick could’ve got it done if he’s valued highly around the league like some here believe.

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

I'll start with, I am NOT a college football guy. I do plan on trying to watch some today though. For you that are, As we wrap up the Bowl games, have your opinions changed at all on some players? Any suggestions on who to watch today? Potential draft picks to pay attention to?

I've got my eye on Iowa-Kentucky today to get a final look at C Tyler Linderbaum of Iowa - though I doubt he falls to us.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Currently projected late 1st Round in areas we could be looking at:

Kenyon Green - OG - Texas A&M

Trevor Penning - OT - Northern Iowa

Treylon Burks - WR - Arkansas 

Drake London - WR - USC

I hear people saying we could draft the best OL on the board with our pick, regardless of position.   I think we’re set at LT/RT for a while with Dawkins & Brown, but I’ll trust the coaches to sort that all out.  

On Defense, there’s a few EDGE & CB’s projected late 1st.  Jordan Davis seems to be the only defensive guy we may be persuaded to take, but he’s in the teens on most draft boards. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Drake London - WR - USC

I hear people saying we could draft the best OL on the board with our pick, regardless of position.   I think we’re set at LT/RT for a while with Dawkins & Brown, but I’ll trust the coaches to sort that all out.  

On Defense, there’s a few EDGE & CB’s projected late 1st.  Jordan Davis seems to be the only defensive guy we may be persuaded to take, but he’s in the teens on most draft boards. 

Awesome.  Thanks! Any CB's in particular to keep an eye on today?

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Drake London - WR - USC

If Penning is there I am drafting him and putting Dawkins inside.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Drake London - WR - USC

During the broadcast last night, I heard Davis at #22, probably Kiper/McShay, not sure. I'm a Dawgs' fan, so I likely overrate UGA players, but he sure seems like a perfect fit. There's a ton of talent on that D. I also think George Pickens the big WR whose been hurt all year might be a draft steal if his stock falls because of the injury that has kept him off the field most of the season. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

During the broadcast last night, I heard Davis at #22, probably Kiper/McShay, not sure. I'm a Dawgs' fan, so I likely overrate UGA players, but he sure seems like a perfect fit. There's a ton of talent on that D. I also think George Pickens the big WR whose been hurt all year might be a draft steal if his stock falls because of the injury that has kept him off the field most of the season. 

Davis looks massive. I started to watch the game. Didn't he come out for the coin toss? I think it was him and I said, Holy crap. He just made everyone else look small. 😱

Just now, LyndonvilleBill said:

Davis looks massive. I started to watch the game. Didn't he come out for the coin toss? I think it was him and I said, Holy crap. He just made everyone else look small. 😱

6'6", listed at 340 lbs, but he's bigger than that -- and fast and athletic.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Drake London - WR - USC

Linderbaumb might be available when when pick, and you know how McD loves his wrestlers. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TailgateChef said:

I've got my eye on Iowa-Kentucky today to get a final look at C Tyler Linderbaum of Iowa - though I doubt he falls to us.

Just looked him up and read little.  He supposed to be the best center in the draft. Nice pick. I think your right. Probably won't fall to us at 32.😉. I did see he is around 290. Isn't that a little light in the shorts? What about the Patterson kid from ND?

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

If Penning is there I am drafting him and putting Dawkins inside.

Gunner, I thought the same all season. Penning/Brown bookends would be awesome, but I’ll save that thought until after the combine. If Breece Hall runs a 4.4 or less , he’s my choice. I’ll draft a Nick Ford or Dohnovan West later to replace Morse and keep Dawkins outside. Josh and the Bills need a dynamic RB who can do it in the run and pass game. Hall is the closest thing to Jonathan Taylor in this draft with better receiving ability. The Bills need this playmaker 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.