Voter fraud!

Former Philly Democrat Sentenced to Prison for Election Fraud Scheme

by Madeline Leesman

Former Democratic Rep. Michael “Ozzie” Myers (PA) was sentenced to 30 months in prison for federal election fraud, the Department of Justice announced on Tuesday. In June, Myers, 79, pleaded guilty to illegally stuffing ballot boxes in Philadelphia by digitally “ringing up” votes from 2014 through 2018, which Katie covered. Myers also bribed a former Philadelphia Judge of Elections, who was indicted in 2020 for rigging several elections. The DOJ announced in a press release that Myers admitted in court to bribing the judge to help candidates in the Democratic Party win primary elections.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2022/09/30/former-philly-democrat-sentenced-to-prison-for-election-fraud-scheme-n2613823

On 9/29/2022 at 6:33 AM, Doc said:

I'd rather believe that fraud occurred in 2020 instead of believing we have 81 million dumb people.

Keep in mind Joe was pretty much kept from public view for most of the campaign. It’s not so much that there are 81 million dumb people.  It’s millions who didn’t know who they were voting for.  That partially falls on the GOP. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Keep in mind Joe was pretty much kept from public view for most of the campaign. It’s not so much that there are 81 million dumb people.  It’s millions who didn’t know who they were voting for.  That partially falls on the GOP. 

The people knew that anyone was better than the former guy.

698 days and MAGA tears are still flowing strong.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

698 days and MAGA tears are still flowing strong.

Nope no tears here Billy Boy.   I’m digging this *****.  Would this recession have happened had Trump been re-elected?  Probably but this one’s on Biden’s watch.  I’m not so much concerned about bears and recessions.  They come and they go. What I care about is how they are handled and the quality and speed of the recovery.  The proof shall be in the pudding.  The clock is ticking………

BTW the irony of your comment did not escape me. 

EDIT:  BTW v2.  Do we have you on record as saying the only reason Biden won was because he’s not Trump? 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How, when they don't control the media, who was spouting-out the Dems' lies?

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

Trump was and still is better. To say otherwise shows how insanely unintelligent, braindead and a sheep you are

He was?

Who paid for the Wall? 

Where is TrumpCare?

Infrastructure Week yet?

Trump got the rich and corporations their huge tax cuts and that was it.

Get out of here 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'd say our side is smarter, more well informed and rational 

Your side is none of those things.  You let emotion rule your views and whether or not you're really smarter than some on the other side, it negates it.