Voter fraud!

On 11/6/2021 at 11:02 AM, B-Man said:

He tried to vote...........and was stopped.

Your (attempt) at outrage is noted.

Let us know when you show this kind of passion about real fraud..........The Counts.

LIKE THIS:

Powerful New Jersey Senate Democrat says ‘12,000 ballots recently found’ support refusal to concede to truck driver.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/powerful-new-jersey-senate-democrat-says-12-000-ballots-recently-found-support-refusal-to-concede-to-truck-driver

But, by all means opine more about this kid wanting to vote for his dad.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:19 PM, ALF said:

All  for making voting fraud proof with ID , (free for low income) and tight for mail in. Everyone has to have complete confidence in the results in every State. We don't need another 2020 and Jan 6 

This!

If 2020 were closer it could have been a real disaster and problem. 

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How did D’Souza get a bunch of cell phone triangulation data??? Very suspect and from a notorious pro trump political documentary producer. 

How did he buy metadata? It is easy, anyone can do it, this is not the questionable part of the movie. The questionable part is whether there is a reasonable reason that a person could actually be going to the direct areas around the drop boxes. I accept that some of the people are innocent but the vast majority I believe we're doing as accused. I could not prove in court but I do believe it.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How did D’Souza get a bunch of cell phone triangulation data??? Very suspect and from a notorious pro trump political documentary producer. 

He didn't.  True the vote organization bought the data. Not cheap.

All of this is laid out in the 2000 mules film.

https://www.truethevote.org

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bought from whom. I’m close to this industry so I’m curious how they claim they got it and where. 

Not sure they ever said where they bought it from, just that it is publicly available for a price.

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it would violate several privacy laws so I am skeptical 

As I recall it's the same data sold to advertisers. They simply bought the data that you agree to release when you download most apps on your phone. 

I'll look to see if a clip exists where they explain this. Not on YouTube of course.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is meta data not specific for people. They can tell someone did these things but don't know who 

Yes. They can potentially identify people by overlapping the geotrack data with the drop box videos.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is meta data not specific for people. They can tell someone did these things but don't know who 

Oh so they don’t know who it was?

so it might have just been the person responsible for collecting the ballots and bringing them to the polling center? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh so they don’t know who it was?

so it might have just been the person responsible for collecting the ballots and bringing them to the polling center? 

They had a cutoff of 10 drop box visits per unique signal. Anything less than that were not counted. The pings also had to be tracked going to democratic non profit organizations where they were picking up the ballots, what they call stash houses. If they went to 10+ drop boxes but didn't go to any stash house they were not included in the data set.

Beyond that only two states had provisions where you could legally drop off ballots for family members or people under their care. Why go to 10+ drop boxes to drop off those ballots and do it on multiple days during the month of October?

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Agree 1

Here's an interview with Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips from True The Vote.  Beginning at the 5 minute mark they go into detail as to how they came up with their hypothesis and how they gathered the data and analyzed it.

https://rumble.com/v10ajh2-how-the-did-it-true-the-votes-catherine-engelbrecht-and-gregg-phillips-on-t.html

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

2000 Mules DVD is now #1 in Amazon across all movies and TV.

And it has a 100% Rotten Tomatoes audience score.

It’s winning hearts and minds.

Trailer and review here: https://missliberty.com/2000-mules-documentary/

You know what's crazy? Its the #1 movie on Amazon but you can't find the trailer on YouTube. 

I wonder why?

Keeping that beach ball submerged under water only gets more difficult as time marches on.

• Agree 1