Voter fraud!

I expect a lot of hand wringing from the stop the steal crowd about this today.  Hoax.  I don’t.  But if they aren’t whiny deluded hypocrites, they’ll forcefully condemn this kid who loves and is proud of his dad. 

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/glenn-youngkins-underage-son-tried-to-vote-in-virginia-governors-election-officials-say/2870695/

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Throw the book at him. He tried twice. Mens rea is proven.   If Republicans want to be serious on voter fraud, start here.

OK, they should do it.  Then implement voter ID nationwide to catch this stuff everywhere.  Deal?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK, they should do it.  Then implement voter ID nationwide to catch this stuff everywhere.  Deal?

I believe the right wing phrase is enforce the laws on the books. Why should we change laws when this guy broke laws and should be punished by the laws already there?

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

No one cares about voter fraud? Please tell GA and TX

The other thing not being mentioned here. Great job USA! We have people trying to break the law and commit voter fraud and we caught them!

"The man child did not vote. He made no false statements. He did not disrupt voting. Based upon information available to me now, it appears that he committed no election offense as defined in Chapter 10 of the Elections Code." Cute story of a child wanting to vote for his dad. Awww.

So he was stopped because he wasn't registered.

Some states have laws allowing same-day registrations. They also have laws allowing ID's without proof of citizenship or birth certificate. Some don't require ID to vote.

If he had tried this in another state, would it have been counted?

Edited by unbillievable
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I believe the right wing phrase is enforce the laws on the books. Why should we change laws when this guy broke laws and should be punished by the laws already there?

I said he should be punished.  And that the law should be a national one, just so we can catch people trying to commit fraud.  You can't have it both ways.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

"The man child did not vote. He made no false statements. He did not disrupt voting. Based upon information available to me now, it appears that he committed no election offense as defined in Chapter 10 of the Elections Code." Cute story of a child wanting to vote for his dad. Awww.

So he was stopped because he wasn't registered.

Some states have laws allowing same-day registrations. They also have laws allowing ID's without proof of citizenship or birth certificate. Some don't require ID to vote.

If he had tried this in another state, would it have been counted?

Doubtful because he didn’t actually vote.  But this sure looks like an attempt to commit voter fraud.  So where is the outrage?  Maybe roger stone should be on the next flight to Richmond.  Unless, of course, stop the steal was just a hoax.  In which case I understand the lack of hand wringing here. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I said he should be punished.  And that the law should be a national one, just so we can catch people trying to commit fraud.  You can't have it both ways.

States’ rights!  Especially in this state election! 

I remember California sending out ballots to everyone (even quite a few Illegals) because of their new laws. There were articles of non-citizens admitting that they mailed in their vote, not knowing they weren't supposed to...

The politicians and MSM dismissed the story as not being prevalent enough to affect the election. No one was prosecuted.

We need to focus on instances that allow fraud, not worry about the times the safeguards worked.

• Agree 1

He tried to vote...........and was stopped.

Your (attempt) at outrage is noted.

Let us know when you show this kind of passion about real fraud..........The Counts.

LIKE THIS:

Powerful New Jersey Senate Democrat says ‘12,000 ballots recently found’ support refusal to concede to truck driver.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/powerful-new-jersey-senate-democrat-says-12-000-ballots-recently-found-support-refusal-to-concede-to-truck-driver

But, by all means opine more about this kid wanting to vote for his dad.

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He tried to vote...........and was stopped.

Your (attempt) at outrage is noted.

Let us know when you show this kind of passion about real fraud..........The Counts.

LIKE THIS:

Powerful New Jersey Senate Democrat says ‘12,000 ballots recently found’ support refusal to concede to truck driver.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/powerful-new-jersey-senate-democrat-says-12-000-ballots-recently-found-support-refusal-to-concede-to-truck-driver

But, by all means opine more about this kid wanting to vote for his dad.

Dude fixed it for you:

But, by all means opine more about this kid BREAKING THE LAW.

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

We don’t need new laws. Current laws caught a law breaker. 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure we do.  C3 just proved it. 

He takes about state rights… don’t think he proves or disproved anything.

The crux of the matter is this person committed voter fraud. Not once but twice. He should be thrown in prison for trying to undermine our democracy.

Do you think he shouldn’t be? Do you think he shouldn’t be responsible for the decisions that he makes?

Edited by Backintheday544

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I expect a lot of hand wringing from the stop the steal crowd about this today.  Hoax.  I don’t.  But if they aren’t whiny deluded hypocrites, they’ll forcefully condemn this kid who loves and is proud of his dad. 

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/glenn-youngkins-underage-son-tried-to-vote-in-virginia-governors-election-officials-say/2870695/

According to officials responsible for this sort of thing, nothing untoward occurred.  

An analogy would be he tried to return his nickel deposit bottles back to a store that didn’t accept them.  

Btw was Gov Elect Youngkin a stop the steal candidate?   

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

He takes about state rights… don’t think he proves or disproved anything.

The crux of the matter is this person committed voter fraud. Not once but twice. He should be thrown in prison for trying to undermine our democracy.

Do you think he shouldn’t be? Do you think he shouldn’t be responsible for the decisions that he makes?

He should face whatever consequences others who illegally tried to vote at 17 have faced.  I seriously doubt it's prison time.  Maybe not even community service.  Then again, maybe someone can trump-up the charge to "insurrection."  LOL!

And sorry but the real crux of the matter is the need for voter ID.  Every state would be right to have it (see what I did there?).  It's not just a good law when a Repub gets caught.  C3 unwittingly made the case for it, thinking it was just a "gotcha!" moment.

• Agree 1