Bears looking at replacement for Nagy. Daboll at top of their list...

Big Turk

52 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

I don't think Daboll really wants an NFL HC job.  Why would he go to the mess in Chicago?  Big money doen't always make a solid individual happy!!

Of course he would want a job, and usually glamor jobs aren't available so new head coaches need to usually fix a mess. 

These guys usually put in the same crazy hours as a head coach, I'm sure they'd love to get paid like one.

I think we even have the new QB coach already on the staff....

We are set at coaches for the time being.

The question remains can the new OC manufacture TDs as prolifically as Daboll can?

Brian really understands the game like a chess player understands chess. He knows how to set up everything to score TDs by the bunches.

Hopefully, Ken Dorsey is fine and we build the OL to be much better next season and that this greatly improves our current O (which isn't doing as well compared to last season's standards. I think we're struggling a little because our OL isn't playing as well as last season and defenses have taken away Josh's favorite passes pretty much.

Hopefully our current struggles (I know we're still prolific scoring) make us much stronger in the future.

Interestingly enough, our offense might be quite a bit different next season. We could upgrade along the OL and RB while letting go of Sanders upgrading our run game enough to get defenses to creep up the line thus opening up the passing game more. Furthermore, we could protect JA much better as a passer.

We could get two FAs for the O. A big, tough, vet RB and a run blocking guard while drafting another OL in the top two rounds and another RB late in the draft for competition in camp. We don't need to make our O like Baltimore's but having a solid run game changes a lot of things.

Probably draft a DT in the first and an OL in the second..... I am so glad we have nine picks for next season....

Go Bills!

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not going to be a popular answer, and unlikely to happen, but Doug Pederson. Realistically it is going to be Dorsey. I would just rather get an experienced OC in the building and considering the talent we have on offense we will have no shortage of suitors.

Meathead

7 hours ago, Process said:

I'm looking forward to Daboll leaving for a HC gig, to be honest.

Way too many games where we have to overcome a terrible game plan and play calling.

All those terrible game plans last year led to a team record 501 points🤪

32 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

As others have said, I think the smart money has to be Dorsey. He knows this offense, if it ain’t broke, etc., etc…

You ever been here during a game?? You wouldn’t be able to tell things aren’t broke after reading some of the posts! 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.