Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

4 hours ago, Manther said:

I went other and added Seattle.  It is their type of high risk, high reward move.  Similar to when they signed Josh Gordon last year.

This, and Florio has been saying without saying, but saying that Odell wants Seahawks, Bucs, Saints, in that order.

And they engineered his new contract to basically make it too big for anyone to claim on waivers, but easy enuf for one of the above to fit into its cap without too much headache.

And IMO the saints would be stupid to do it.  They have no realistic shot this year.  But Jameis do love the deep ball and he's good at it.  Now he just needs an ACL so he can get Odell the ball.  And Sean Payton would find ways to get him the ball no matter what.  And firing a shot at Michael Thomas.

Bucs already have their Antonio Brown, in Antonio Brown.

Edited by maddenboy
  • Like (+1) 1

I'll go out on a limb and say WFT puts in a claim for OBJ. They need help. They have CAP space, high enough on the waiver list. Rivera has dealt with the likes of Steve Smith (talk about Diva). Back to the NFCE, will change storylines for weeks.... I'd say Saints if he makes it that far or past waivers. Don't think the Raiders, they may need to let things calm down out there and may be looking to reduce the drama.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I placed the Packers and my reason is simple.  They don’t normally get in these races, but Rodgers whined so much in the off season they haven’t used a 1st Ed pick in a decade on a WR.  They have Adams, but this would be a place I can see and the Packs may be going all out to keep Rodgers.  

If not I can see the Raiders with losing Ruggs, and the Saints given no one expected them to only have two losses at this point.  They are the masters of moving cap around to keep people.

21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I placed the Packers and my reason is simple.  They don’t normally get in these races, but Rodgers whined so much in the off season they haven’t used a 1st Ed pick in a decade on a WR.  They have Adams, but this would be a place I can see and the Packs may be going all out to keep Rodgers.  

If not I can see the Raiders with losing Ruggs, and the Saints given no one expected them to only have two losses at this point.  They are the masters of moving cap around to keep people.

I fear it will be the Cheatriots. They have two decent TEs and a bunch of average WRs. Beckham would immediately become their #1.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.