Where will Odell end up?

buffaloboyinATL

Where is Odell playing the rest of this season?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who will sign Odell

4 hours ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

I fear it will be the Cheatriots. They have two decent TEs and a bunch of average WRs. Beckham would immediately become their #1.

Mac,  whoever gets him it’s fools gold.  He is not the 2014 guy making one handed catches anymore.  He seems to have problems with separation since he’s been on the Brownies.

The thing with Odell is once a team gets to know him they don’t want him around long term… he is on his way to becoming a low priced journey man vet, jmo. 

I do wonder if anyone claims him. Too risky to sign him off waivers. If he is mad and doesn’t report, then I think that team has to eat the salary.

I could be wrong, but I suspect the restructured deal with the Browns is designed such that no one will put in the claim on him for that reason, and so he gets to pick his new team. 

43 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

Why don’t people want Odell. He is a diva well 80 percent of receivers are divas and want the ball. He isn’t a team guy all the tweets from giants players and browns say other wise. I’d like him in Buffalo helps diggs get open more 

Why doesn't he want to play for the Browns and/or they don't want him playing for the Browns.

He is not worth $7M for half a season and if you pick up his contract it's like $17M next year.

34 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Why doesn't he want to play for the Browns and/or they don't want him playing for the Browns.

He is not worth $7M for half a season and if you pick up his contract it's like $17M next year.

It’s a run first offense. Diggs literally did the same thing. Plus it’s already reported he is restructuring his contract. And numbers change you always put money in different areas signing bonus or moving in back and forth so the cap hit isn’t huge 

Edited by TheJauronClap

Raiders make the most on field sense. He would be one of their top targets but not their only top target and they have a decent QB. But I am not sure a Raiders team that has endured a lot of controversy this season is going to want to take on a possible distraction like Odell. KC makes on field sense and they never back away from having controversy but does Odell want to be the third option in a passing attack? NOLA makes sense from their perspective but does Odell think he can flourish with that QB situation same can be said for the Pats situation. 

Bucs don't really need WR help so the possibility of a distraction serves them no benefit. I would say that the Packers make the most sense. They have plenty of targets for Odell and a QB and contention situation that makes it appealing for him and the Packers need WR help. However the Packers can be conservative as an organization. If I had to guess it would be the Raiders with KC and Green Bay not too far off.

On 11/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I went Raiders due to he could be the #1 reciever and they have a good QB. The rest of them are lacking in one or the other

and he is s weenie  b good fit
chiefs as popular vote looks reasonable

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Is this still a thing where every player goes to NE?

wait and see. Bill B would get him sorted ....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.