TNF: Jets @ Colts, 8:20 on Fox/NFLN

Hapless Bills Fan

38 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Jets going through what we did in Josh’s rookie year when he got hurt. I knew the team was going to be bad, but watching Josh develop was the only thing that made that year entertaining. When Anderson and Barkley played, it was so boring. Just wanted Allen back on the field learning and developing. Turns out, taking that step back was one of the best things to happen to Josh as he was able to step back and learn. Maybe it’ll be a blessing in disguise for Wilson too. 

I hope it’s the opposite for Wilson , F him and the Jets 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Negative.  We kept 6 WR last year also.  Our 7th this year was a 1 day deal to get him onto IR.

The position group we sacrificed TE for would be DL

I stand corrected.  I forgot that WR was temporary.

Also wasn't Sweeney on IR with the myocarditis last year?

Edited by jkeerie
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

That’s what I’m afraid of. We will get the Jets that beat the Titans and Bengals than the team that has played every other week. 

Well...it's going to be hard to be that worried if Wilson and White aren't healthy

Just now, Reader said:

Well...it's going to be hard to be that worried if Wilson and White aren't healthy

agree… the Jets are so banged up that this SHOULD be another fairly easy game for the Bills.  But we’ll see… (plus we still have to try and get out of Jacksonville with no new injuries)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.