Greg Rousseau named to PFF all rookie midseason team

PrimeTime101

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Really hoping Groot develops into a true beast and game changing player for this team.

Either way early returns are promising and would love to see him finish the season close to double digit sacks.

It depends on if Sean and Leslie cut him loose or not. We play different teams completely different. Groot got all those pressures on Miami for two reasons. One, Miami's line in weak. Two, we aggressively pass rushed a lot. I don't think we played like that vs. anybody else.

Congrats to Groot, but also congrats to Beane. Great "left-field" pick (although it wasnt that far out of left field).

We've now played 2 games against the Dolphins, and Groot has made impact plays in both while his former team mate who was drafted much higher, Jalen Phillips, hasnt done squat that I've noticed.

13 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Has anyone else noticed a significant lack of whining about the defense on these boards lately?  

Brother, for those of us who have been on this board for 15+ years, there is a significant lack of whining about everything lately. And it is glorious! Go Bills!

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, FieldGeneral said:

Was it PFF that had both Greg and Boogie on the most likely to Bust list?

PFF actually raved about Greg's measurables and talked about Boogie's inconsistency - not a PFF fan, but not going to make up reasons not to like their staff writers and analysts.

It was Chris Simms who was not that much a fan:

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/07/2-bills-among-chris-simms-potential-busts-from-2021-draft-class.html

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

and yet, he’s a regular scratch. I realize we have an embarrassment of riches sans a superstar on our DL, but these fiddling games by the coaches are gonna eventually catch up to us. I wish we unloaded at least one at the trade deadline..

I was hoping a trade for a higher tier guard. oh well.

Did anyone need pff to confirm for them that the Frenchman is good? 

Go Bills!!!

On 11/6/2021 at 8:19 AM, RyanC883 said:

Just think we could have OL Creed Humphrey and Groot.  But we have an inactive DL instead. 

They did get Spencer Brown in the 3rd round....I doubt they would have taken him if they took Creed instead of Boogie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.