Roll Call -Who’s going to the game?

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, Gordio said:

No clue about the tailgating.  I was there in 01 and the tailgating was weak too.  In fact we were the stars of our parking section since we brought two kegs and were doing keg stands.  People were acting like they never seen that before but good times.   This time the tailgating was unreal I think because it was the georgia/florida game.  The smokers were huge, people doing shots all over the place setting up full scale bars in the middle of parking lots.  I even seen a whole gator roasted over a fire like you would do with a pig.  It was wild.  Beautiful girls everywhere too.  I told my son who is a senior this year in hs you are nuts not looking at schools down in the south.  Anyways fun time

Florida girls are exceptional, but Georgia has some Real PEACHES! juss sayin’!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

LIve in Tampa, so this is stop number 2 of the trifecta.  Got seats and tailgate package thru Bills Fanatics so we're sitting in section 231.  We're staying at the Southbank downtown and looks like the "Local Bar" and "Sidecar" near there are having Bills Mafia parties ll weekend. Driving up there tomorrow can't wait.  GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I will be there with my daughter.   I’ll check back in - love to gather for cocktails.   Club East Section 135 / Bills Bench / 35 yard line.

I bought my daughter and Allen jersey.   She’s more excited than me!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

My wife and I will there. Our third “Florida” game this year. Miami in September, last week in Buffalo and now Jax. Will stop by “Locals Bar” and just heard about Sidecar. 

For those familiar with Jacksonville. How is the traffic near A.P. Randolph? Will also take recommendations for dinner downtown or “south bank”.  Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Neo said:

St. john’s Town Center - Hyatt Place.   Anyone close, PM me and we’ll connect.   Drinks are on me!   Dinner at Capital Grille .. and they have quite a bar.

Yep! Relatives from WNY are here and attending the festivities at the Hyatt.

10 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I’m here. And I’ll say this is likely my last visit to this city. But the game should be fun. 

Where ya sittin’? Glad you can make it to the game!👍

35 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yep! Relatives from WNY are here and attending the festivities at the Hyatt.

Where ya sittin’? Glad you can make it to the game!👍

We’re in section 229. Am I the only one who is a little grossed out by this entire city? My friends and I do an away game every year, and this is by far the worst city in terms of decent food (we went to a nice steak place last night, there’s 24 of us so we got a private room. Tab was just under 6 Grand, and the steak was good, not great), anywhere to go, etc. maybe I’m blaming the city too much and it’s the weathers fault. 

Anyway, yesterday since the weather was putrid, we actually rented out a conference room in the hotel (negotiated $550 for the whole day) and we had a huge room with a couple hundred beers, college football, and we set up can jam in the room. Quite a scene! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

We’re in section 229. Am I the only one who is a little grossed out by this entire city? My friends and I do an away game every year, and this is by far the worst city in terms of decent food (we went to a nice steak place last night, there’s 24 of us so we got a private room. Tab was just under 6 Grand, and the steak was good, not great), anywhere to go, etc. maybe I’m blaming the city too much and it’s the weathers fault. 

Anyway, yesterday since the weather was putrid, we actually rented out a conference room in the hotel (negotiated $550 for the whole day) and we had a huge room with a couple hundred beers, college football, and we set up can jam in the room. Quite a scene! 

The best steak place is Ruth’s Chris on the riverfront downtown. Yeah, you’re quite the grumbly old fart this morning 🤣.

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Need to get over to some local seafood places if you want good grub down there (means driving unfortunately). Safe Harbor in mayport and dockside seafood in Jax beach are casual places but great local fresh caught places. I agree Ruth’s Chris is prob best you’re getting otherwise. Although I’m sure the hooters over on the landing is probably still rocking…😂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.