Week 9: Bills at Jags. Predict the score

18 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Jaguars 31

Bills 6

The Trevor Lawrence coming out party begins as he throws all over our secondary.  The Bills are stagnant off the plane and Daboll calls 23 straight rushing plays 

Did you know that the Bills actually did have close to 23 straight rushing plays against the Giants around the Flutie era

And scored on each drive 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 23-17. I think Jax plays hard and focused, especially after playing so poorly vs Seattle.. The fear of embarrassment is a major motivator for a pro athlete and the Bills can embarrass them if they don't show up mentally and physically. The Jags have hung with Cinci and Arizona for a half and I think they can hang with Buffalo too. In avoiding losing to Miami the Bills did not suffer a turnover and had the muffed punt bounce their way. One too many turnovers and any game can go in a surprising way.

Edited by BubbaT

Bills 30

Jags 24

Bills are pretty banged up. I think this is going to be another semi-ugly game that the Bills are able to win. My biggest hope is getting out of the game healthy.  Listening to Urban Meyers presser I thought there were some subtle hints that they're telling their guys to hit Allen hard if they run him.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.