Week 9: Bills at Jags. Predict the score

Bills 35

Jags 10

Would really like to see this defense have a 6+ sack game here. Laurence has played well in spurts but overall this Jags team is not every good and among the leagues worst in all 3 phases of the game.

If the Bills struggle again for 3 quarters again against a team like this it's definitely time to slow down any SB talk.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Bills 35

Jags 10

Would really like to see this defense have a 6+ sack game here. Laurence has played well in spurts but overall this Jags team is not every good and among the leagues worst in all 3 phases of the game.

If the Bills struggle again for 3 quarters again against a team like this it's definitely time to slow down any SB talk.

And who should be talking superbowl in the AFC? Chargers? Chiefs? Titans? They have all had embarrassing losses. Same with the NFC frontrunners outside of maybe the Cowboys.

Every team has blemishes. The team who wins the super bowl will not have a perfect season.

The Bills are a Superbowl contender. They are one of the top teams in the NFL.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

And who should be talking superbowl in the AFC? Chargers? Chiefs? Titans? They have all had embarrassing losses. Same with the NFC frontrunners outside of maybe the Cowboys.

Every team has blemishes. The team who wins the super bowl will not have a perfect season.

The Bills are a Superbowl contender. They are one of the top teams in the NFL.

You aren't going to blow out teams every week, I get that.

But this team was absolutely terrible against the Dolphins for 3 quarters, you play a remotely better team/QB we lose that game and lose big.

But my point is two straight weeks of playing like crap doesn't inspire confidence especially since we are in the easiest part of the remaining schedule right now.

• Disagree 2

35-17 Bills. I think this one follows a comfortable formula. I think the Bills go up 21-7 at the half then in the third quarter the Bills outscore the Jags 7-3 and then ice the game off with a TD early in the 4th and give up a garbage time TD. I think given how sluggish the team looked in the first half of the Miami game they come out looking for blood early. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.