Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Jaguars

BillsFan619

5 hours ago, teef said:

are people going to be angry if we run up the score?

Start getting limber, they may put you in somewhere in the 4th quarter! 

I kid, I kid!  I do NOT jinx! This is an NFL football team and I take NOTHING for granted! I know better than that. I’m a veteran Bills fan. 

Micah HY-DEE-HY-DEE-HOOOOOOO

Yeah, Micah Hyde FEASTS on QBs trying to throw the ball 8 kabillion times. The Jaguars backfield is riddled with injuries and Lawrence will be trying to air it out without Chark.

This game is a HORRIBLE matchup for the Jags... to the FEAST!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tommy Sweeney

Was just about to say him. Sounds like Jax struggles with TE. I think Daboll learned his lesson to stick with 11 personnel given the night and day results of the Miami game. Sweeney is no where close to as athletic as Knox but with Diggs, Beasley, and Sanders, he doesn’t have to be. Couple that with this might be his last start before Knox comes back from injury and I expect T Sweeney to get 6-8 targets and with a TD mixed in. Everyone loves Sweeney on the team. 

4 hours ago, MTBill said:

Singletary.  I think they're going to try to run it - to prove we can still do that.  Being lazy - but when is the last time we gave a RB 20 carries in a game?

Wow, that’s a great question when it comes to our running game.

If my research is correct, the last time a running back for the bills had over 20 carries was December 15, 2019 against the Pittsburgh Steelers. DS had 21 carries that night.

We won 17-10. I believe that was the night we clinched a wild-card spot. Go bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

13 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Mckenzie.  Why you ask?   I think we will sit Beasley this week. 

You may be right, bro. About Beas sitting that is. 😜

In all seriousness, I hope his injury isn’t too serious and doesn’t linger.

Edited by BillsFan619

On 11/4/2021 at 1:35 PM, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Bass. I feel like we’re going to kick five field goals. We’re in that spot now in the NFL where every team we play takes it as their personal super bowl. 

Was also going to say Bass just because he only needs 2 FGs and an XP to likely outscore every Bill not named Josh Allen. 

On 11/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, MTBill said:

Singletary.  I think they're going to try to run it - to prove we can still do that.  Being lazy - but when is the last time we gave a RB 20 carries in a game?

Hey MT!

Since you brought up the run game, if you haven’t seen it yet, I thought you may enjoy this article about our run game.

https://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/36537/buffalo-bills-offense-still-missing-home-run-hitter-from-the-backfield

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.