Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Jaguars

BillsFan619

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Lawrence is a great talent, but he's playing like a rookie.  Some times he looks like an allstar and some times he looks like the rookie he is. He's maturing towards being what I believe will be a good NFL talent.  I expect continued maturation with this team. 

His arm talent is undeniable.  Sometimes he has a throw like a Josh Allen and you think "wow".

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm looking at a guy like Groot to have a big game here.

Also expecting Basham to be active and get a chance to perform.

Either way this is the exact type of game to pad the sack numbers and throw some exotic looks and blitzes at a rookie QB who has struggled a lot this year.

Good thoughts, bro.

It should be one of those games where a few of our players could pad stats.

I will probably say a combo of the Guards on the interior O-line and Beasley for the offense. In order to keep Josh consistently protected and the ground game going the guard play will be pivotal. Beasley will again be key in helping the offense to "take what the defense is giving you." As far as defensively I think it comes down to Hughes, Oliver and Rousseau. All three will have to show up and be monsters against an average at best O-line. 

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Bass. I feel like we’re going to kick five field goals. We’re in that spot now in the NFL where every team we play takes it as their personal super bowl. 

I would disagree with this if anything because the Bills really haven't proven anything yet in terms of getting to/winning a SB. Chiefs should still be the team everyone is chasing as the gold standard given their previous 3 year run and status as current defending AFC champions.

But obviously many downtrodden franchises in the NFL see the Bills as a model to emulate since we were one also one of them not very long ago.

I think Tre White is a good guess on defense. I also like Milano to have a good game now that is is back in the swing again.

I also like Epenesa but I don't even know if he'll be active. I like the way he plays though.... I like all three of our young tackles Boogie, Groot and AJ.... Another player who looked good last week was Jerry Hughes. I wonder who he s matched up against this week? One of the good OL or a poor one?

I have no idea of how our line will look vs. a poorer team, but with Feliciano out, and Brown unknown at this time, it probably ain't good considering the year they have had so far.... I think Feliciano is "Ok" if he is the weakest link in your line.... But with Dion still not back to normal by any means, Williams learning at RG, a rookie at RT, and Feliciano learning at LG it has been a mess so far this season. Even Morse, he looks way better with adequate guard play around him. And I still think we are having all kinds of problems identifying the Blitzers on any given play. From JA on down, it needs to improve. I STILL think they can get much better than they have been playing with some better health, better consistency, and more practice together at the right positions. It has to get better to win a SB of course.

If the Bills don't win it this year, I really like their chances next year..... Keep the team together as best we can, maybe add one key FA (Maybe not it depends on who we retain) maybe a couple smaller FAs like a RB, then really hit it in this draft. I hope we don't lose key personnel before the draft..... Josh will be another year wiser. Our young DEs will be ready to take over... We can fix the OL, maybe have a real run game to open up the pass game.... But we should go for the gusto next year . We just need to be smart enough to sign the right players..... Maybe a Colt OL will be a FA?  Ideally, I think, Feliciano is your first off the bench on the interior and we find a real swing by next season, maybe draft another guard or tackle at 32.

Really look at OL, DT, CB, RB, TE, big WR, in the draft.....

Anybody know how this draft is shaping up for OL?

Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.