Besides JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Jaguars

BillsFan619

Man, as we all know, the Jaguars are bad. They’re not good at much. Many of our players could (and should) have a big game.

Their pass defense just isn’t good. They’ve given up four 300 yard games this year so far, one of those being against Tua 😱. QBs in general are completing 74% of their passes against them.

Because of this, there should be a lot of yards to be had for our WRs. With Knox, and possibly even Beas with his ribs, (not saying he won’t play or make an impact) being banged up I’m gonna go with a player that I haven’t picked yet this year. I’m going to go with Diggs. He should have a big impact, in fact, he should torch them.

Who ya got?

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Man, as we all know, the Jaguars are bad. They’re not good at much. Many of our players could (and should) have a big game.

Their pass defense just isn’t good. They’ve given up four 300 yard games this year so far, one of those being against Tua 😱. QBs in general are completing 74% of their passes against them.

Because of this, there should be a lot of yards to be had for our WRs. With Knox and possibly even Beas (not saying he won’t play) being banged up, I’m gonna go with a player that I haven’t picked yet this year. I’m going to go with Diggs. He should have a big impact, in fact, he should torch them.

Who ya got?

We'll spend the first half again, trying to establish the run.  Then we'll come out again, in the second half, and throw the ball.  Dammit, we're gonna run the ball!

Forces me to say Singletary

Just now, Pokebball said:

We'll spend the first half again, trying to establish the run.  Then we'll come out again, in the second half, and throw the ball.  Dammit, we're gonna run the ball!

Forces me to say Singletary

Do you think they’ll try to do that with such a poor jaguar pass defense though?

Gabe Davis & Spencer Brown (if playing),  I’m tossing in Singletary as well to have a real good game, that and they whole damn crew, because that’s what it takes to dominate!!

Go Bills!!!

20 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Do you think they’ll try to do that with such a poor jaguar pass defense though?

Yup, sure do, 👍

12 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Who is worse, the Texans?

Good question, bro. I don’t know. I saw the stat on ESPN when I was reading something about the Jaguars and they didn’t happen to mention who the worst percentage was.

Isn’t that crazy though? Almost  three out of every four passes completed.

52 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I think they unlocked the key to the offense last week peppering Beasley with targets. I expect him to have another big week. 

Ya that was a huge part last year , where I feel we looked better on O. 

Feed Bease underneath and open up the intermediate n deep pass game for Diggs, Sanders, Davis etc. 

Hope 1st and Cole is back

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Good question, bro. I don’t know. I saw the stat on ESPN when I was reading something about the Jaguars and they didn’t happen to mention who the worst percentage was.

Isn’t that crazy though? Almost  three out of every four passes completed.

I looked it up, it is the Eagles at 74.3%.

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

And guess which defense is first at 57.6%.  Anyone, anyone...

• Shocked 1

If Meyer goes Cover 0 and tries to matchup man-to-man on all our receivers, I think Diggs has a big day.

If Meyer plays some kind of soft zone to prevent the big play, I think Beas has a big day.

Hmm... As I think this through, and consider the quality of the opponent, I think Diggs has a good day no matter what the Jags do.  

So my final answer is: DIGGS!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

And guess which defense is first at 57.6%.  Anyone, anyone...

Hmmm…

i’m gonna take a wild guess and say…the bills!

Go, go Buffalo!

29 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Gabe Davis & Spencer Brown (if playing),  I’m tossing in Singletary as well to have a real good game, that and they whole damn crew, because that’s what it takes to dominate!!

Go Bills!!!

Yup, sure do, 👍

32 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I wouldn't be surprised.  I think Daboll is pretty stubborn about this

You guys could be right, but man, I hope he exploits their weakness with our strength. Then, once we have a comfortable lead work on the running game.

Good back-and-forth, fellas!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.