Baldy's breakdown of the week 8 squishing

JÂy RÛßeÒ

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought Beasley showed a great attitude about it post-game, saying whether they're yelling Bease or Boos they're making a lot of noise and he likes it.

I'm thinking McDermott had a nice talk with Beasley that has clearly manifested into a change of attitude.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I remember bringing this up before preseason. I wanted to see if it looked like the Team had worked on fixing the run game. Since they didn’t change the roster or coaching staff in the off season I knew it all would come down to scheming and play calling. It clearly hasn’t worked, or they never actually worked on it. The run game looks just like last year. The RB ends up facing a scrum of humanity where a hole should be. 

Sure does look that way a lot of the time, it’s amazing that Singletary is averaging over 5YPC, just imagine if our blocking schemes actually worked and the QB, OL, and RBs we’re all on the same page…, it makes ya wonder what the results would be, 

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Sure does look that way a lot of the time, it’s amazing that Singletary is averaging over 5YPC, just imagine if our blocking schemes actually worked and the QB, OL, and RBs we’re all on the same page…, it makes ya wonder what the results would be, 

Agreed! Half the time it reminds me of a guy jumping into a big snow pile like when I grew up in WNY! 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I have suspected that the Bills coaches are confident enough to continue working on our run game when playing inferior teams, so as to work out the glitches, and are likely to continue to do so against teams they feel they can handily beat. It should help in the long run/post season.  Sure hope the run game becomes a bit more cohesive soon…, 

Go Bills!!!

The run defense of Miami was pretty rock solid.

51 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The run defense of Miami was pretty rock solid.

True enough, and maybe that’s why they were using this as an opportunity to gage our run game plan, it could happen… 👍

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

'any other williams out there? any other brother out there? from the stands? FAMILY MEMBERS?!' 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

’They should put this drill at the combine’ was pure gold. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.