Trubisky playing time against the Jaguars

maryland-bills-fan

playing time, week 9 for Trubisky  

101 members have voted

1. 1. how much playing time would you like to see Trubisky get against the Jags?

• A couple of plays and kneel-downs at the end of the game. Less than 2 minutes
    • He comes in with 7,5 minutes left in the 4th quarter
    • He plays the entire 4th quarter
    • He starts the 2nd half
    • Allen and most starterss play 1 or 2 series and then he comes in
    • Trubisky starts the game
    • Trubisky?? Is he still on the team?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2021 at 04:54 PM

Bit of a jinx even asking this as I can see a letdown and close game. But assuming we take care of business, Get Josh out as early as possible. I voted 4Q but would be happy to start 2nd Half with backups. Think McD will have them ready to play.

But any given Sunday.......

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I do think the Bills win big here but the Jets game has me nervous. I think the Bills are going to have a fight on their hands to get out of MetLife with a win.

Possibly....Honestly the Pats may end up being that kinda of game more so than Jets. They're actually playing quite a bit better than I expected so far. Either way though, Division games are usually more unpredictable anyway so as long as Bills come away with the win is all that matters.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Possibly....Honestly the Pats may end up being that kinda of game more so than Jets. They're actually playing quite a bit better than I expected so far. Either way though, Division games are usually more unpredictable anyway so as long as Bills come away with the win is all that matters.

Yeah the Pats could be a problem.  As for the Jets, i have to assume the Bengal game was a fluke,  watched the highlight of the game and have a hard to seeing how Michael White threw for over 400 yards.

Don’t care in the slightest if he plays at all, if he does play, it will be likely at some point after the two minute warning, a series of kneel downs, maybe a run play thrown in to eat some time up, now I could be wrong and they let him actually play QB for a couple of series, but that to me is unlikely,

Go Bills!!!

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah the Pats could be a problem.  As for the Jets, i have to assume the Bengal game was a fluke,  watched the highlight of the game and have a hard to seeing how Michael White threw for over 400 yards.

The Jets DL is pretty good and they are physical. Our OL is below average. If they put pressure on Allen then I could see the Bills having a tough time scoring. They will score but it won't be easy. Last year at MetLife the Bills were kept out of the end zone as they got 6 FG's in a 18-10 win. The Bills D should dominate against the Jets offense no matter who the QB is. I could see a relative low scoring game 20-17, 23-20 or something like that.

Edited by Greg S

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah he had a very good game. I was more surprised Bengals D played that bad than with White. I doubt we will see that kind of game again from him, but anything is possible

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I say let's stay humble even after that.

Yup, humble and happy👍

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Well, now that we know we are going to lose to the Jags, what’s everyone else doing this Sunday?

We are all coming over to your place for free beer and wings, get ready 😁👍

1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:

I assume this is a joke? Otherwise, you were apparently asleep for weeks 2-5.

Yep. You nailed it. I only sleep when the Bills lose. Jacksonville doesn't want to win. Urban Meyer wants to grind, but on young women, not coaching. But seriously 

I don't want to be the old man yelling at the whippersnappers driving 26 mph through the neighborhood, but I have to remind everyone that everyone in the NFL was the best in their town, state, and college. The Dolphins showed that even a team with an abysmal record wants to win. Flores pulled every trick he had out on Sunday. They did the opposite of their tendencies, then mixed up coverages/blitzes and confused our offense. For the first half, it worked. Miami was a shanked kick and a terrible snap away from a 10 point lead going into the half. That is why I consider Sunday to be one of the better wins on the year. Our coaches diagnosed what went wrong in the first half, and constantly adjusted to pull out a win against a division rival who knows our strengths/weaknesses better than most. 

It's been so great to finally have a team that you can count on to be competitive for a change after such a long drought. But expectations are bordering ridiculous. We need to remember that being the top dog means that everyone is gunning for you, and you're going to get their best shot. So expecting a blowout is a bridge too far. Hoping for one isn't. And I'm hoping along with you.

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

These types of threads.... let the KC fans act like this.  We should be staying humble until we get that Lombardi.

Ever since the win in KC.......which looks less impressive in hindsight.........there are scores of posters predicting easy blowout wins over the Titans and Dolphins.    Then the team only played well enough to "hope" to win in those games.  Close enough that a couple plays decided both.   They haven't been sharp........and yet the same numbskulls keep assuming the next game will be over after the opening drive.

Kinda' shows how uneducated the two decades of being out of SB contention has made fans about what it's like being a front running team.   As totally inferior as the Bills organization was to the Patriots during the drought(and the first 6 NE games under McD), there were still games where the Pats didn't annihilate the Bills every time they played.......it only felt like that and it only seemed like the Patriots won by 3 TD's against everyone else each week.    In reality it's very difficult for any team to perform at their best 14-17 times over the course of a season.

I just want to see the Bills come out and play a great, focused game this weekend..........if they do that.....which isn't guaranteed......the rest will take care of itself.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.