What’s your favorite surprisingly impressive stat by a Bills player?

uninja

47 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It will happen sometime. Don't you kind of want it to happen now as opposed to the playoffs?  Just get the monkey off your back so he doesn't get jinxed by the announcers in the playoffs.  Can't you just imagine Al Michaels in the SB saying "Here we go. 3rd and goal to win it. Allen has never thrown a red zone INT. Lets see what he does here?

Let me think....no.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It will happen sometime. Don't you kind of want it to happen now as opposed to the playoffs?  Just get the monkey off your back so he doesn't get jinxed by the announcers in the playoffs.  Can't you just imagine Al Michaels in the SB saying "Here we go. 3rd and goal to win it. Allen has never thrown a red zone INT. Lets see what he does here?

I don’t like any of this.  Keep these thoughts to yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Josh Allen is the only player in NFL history to have thrown for a TD, ran for a TD, caught a TD, thrown a 2-pt conversion and caught a 2-pt conversion. (Not really sure that no one else has done it, but I can’t name anyone else that has).

Let's have him kick a FG and an extra point!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Josh Allen is the only player in NFL history to have thrown for a TD, ran for a TD, caught a TD, thrown a 2-pt conversion and caught a 2-pt conversion. (Not really sure that no one else has done it, but I can’t name anyone else that has).

Has he run for a 2pt conversion?  That would complete the cycle and seems achievable!

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, st pete gogolak said:

In 1964, Elbert Dubenion had over 1,000 receiving yards on 42 catches!  Average 27.1 yards per reception.  Crazy stat.  I'm guessing that will be a Bills record that is never broken.  

He had 10 TD catches that year, and averaged 36.9 Yards on those 10 catches, none over 57 yards.

19 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Despite ending the 2016 season with -3 yards, Reggie Bush did have a 5 yard gain one time. 

He also finished with less yards than Bo Jackson, Reggie Jackson and Micheal Jackson that year.

He even had 3 yards less than I had that year, but he does always have that 5 yard run and the others don't have that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.