What’s your favorite surprisingly impressive stat by a Bills player?

uninja

16 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

As far as I know he has NEVER thrown a Redzone pick. Regular season or post season

In the AFC championship game last year he was picked, the play started in KCs 20 yard line, maybe officially wasn't the 20 and therefore no redzone picks, but that's the one i remember

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, poblano said:

In the AFC championship game last year he was picked, the play started in KCs 20 yard line, maybe officially wasn't the 20 and therefore no redzone picks, but that's the one i remember

Yeah it was at the 21 yard line so it was a close as it could be

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Josh Allen has never thrown a red zone INT

this is so amazing !

6 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Brian Moorman has more passing attempts than Mitch Trubisky as a Buffalo Bill.

Steve Johnson is (currently) the only Bills WR to have back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons ever.

I think this will be broken this year by Diggs.

10 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Josh Allen is the only player in NFL history to have thrown for a TD, ran for a TD, caught a TD, thrown a 2-pt conversion and caught a 2-pt conversion. (Not really sure that no one else has done it, but I can’t name anyone else that has).

Now he has to kick an Extra point and a FG to round out the "offense" statistics !

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Shipp, TE, is not on the Bills Wall of Fame. 

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

Bills scoring leader in Points per game [non Kickers] is Cookie Gilchrist, 35 TD's in 42 games - 5 ppg. [Cookie was also the kicker in 1962 - had 8 fg's and 14 XP's ]

How much more interesting would this League be if the scorer of the TD also had to kick the extra point?

I dream of the day.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

As far as I know he has NEVER thrown a Redzone pick. Regular season or post season

It will happen sometime. Don't you kind of want it to happen now as opposed to the playoffs?  Just get the monkey off your back so he doesn't get jinxed by the announcers in the playoffs.  Can't you just imagine Al Michaels in the SB saying "Here we go. 3rd and goal to win it. Allen has never thrown a red zone INT. Lets see what he does here?

8 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Even though he was only in Buffalo for his first 5 seasons, Jairus Byrd is #10 on the list of Bills all-time interception leaders. He had 22 with the Bills (with 9 coming in his rookie year) but would go on to have only 3 more over the rest of his career.

I swear Jarius Byrd while on the Bills was one of the luckiest football players I have ever seen and much of Byrd's success has to do with Mark Sanchez airmailing him interceptions.  He parlayed those ints into some big contracts.  After he left the Bills had had 3 interceptions in 4 seasons, while on the Bills had 22 in 5 seasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.