Raiders release Peterman

YoloinOhio

Maybe they want to release him so they can sign him to PS.

DBs still need practice catching interceptions.

30 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Peterman.  Nice guy. Best known for making Sean McDermott the laughingstock of the NFL for a bit.  I’m sure Sean cringes at that period in his life.

His OC insisted the reason why his offense was not playing well was QB and with Peterson it would be better.

Coach McD gave his OC what he wanted and then when it did not work out OC was let go.

It actually IMPROVED Coach McD's rep - he listens to coaches who work for him and is willing to cut them when they no longer can perform.

Please let this be he last one of these I do...

Five picks in one half

Might make some folks laugh

But for Bills fans, it made us irate.

He was weak in the spleen

And not to be mean

But let this be the end of Late Nate

Peterman

burma-shave-1-stephen-stookey.thumb.jpg.e6de2a0d496b64c0640ce23b2900fd17.jpg.b271908dc50a3d5c7b80ff6d783a373c.jpg.855f5c099aca23b4859891311d99452b.jpg.f9f5aa4d591a3cdc78ad9542e26dac34.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

You think Peterman had Gruden's email this whole time? 

Yes, but Peterman's wife got tired of him playing football instead of moving on & getting a real job so she released them knowing once Gruden was done Nate could go to an employment agency & get on with the rest of his life.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, skibum said:

Hats off to the guy. He held down an NFL roster spot for FOUR YEARS despite his only real playing time being historically bad. He probably made more money than I ever will in my entire, long, brutal career. I love guys like Peterman. 

Would you let him marry your daughter?

I didn't think so.

5 hours ago, ngbills said:

Will never get how he has hung around this long. 

I occasionally have dreams that I'm somehow lingering in the royals farm system. I never seem to get cut or play and am terrified that I'll actually have to pitch. 

I imagine that is Peterman's life. With millions of dollars to soften the blow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.