NFL Trade Deadline: The Bills Trade Rumors Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can you tell us about some of those recent in-season trade-deadline moves for offensive guards?

I just looked up the last 5 years in Spotrac.  Not 1 starting OL was involved in a trade up to a week before deadline.

It's all in fans minds about trades at the deadline.

Here are the facts.  Can select the years to see the trades.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/transactions/2021/trade/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Other teams making moves and getting better and we spin our wheels in the mud. Is it any wonder we haven’t won a super bowl yet. 

18 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Other teams are getting better. Rams making a push, and we do nothing to answer it. Our Oline is going to get smashed around. If we don’t trade then it’s just proof Beane doesn’t know when to make moves at the right time. Now is when you make those aggressive moves. 

One thing is clear. Beane is much better as a GM than you are at any sort of reasonable assessment of a team, coaching staff, and front office that you follow every day...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This trapasso dude will have struck out twice - Watson to Philly earlier this year and a Bills trade. And he’ll hear about it from the Twitter community. 

I get these things are fluid (if it existed at all), but come on dude. Don’t get people all spun up for no reason. Anything for clicks these days I suppose. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.