NFL Trade Deadline: The Bills Trade Rumors Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Sure is looking like there won't be any Bills trades this year.

I'd love an offensive guard and find it hard to believe that there are none to be had.

On the other hand, with the number 1 scoring offense, number 1 scoring defense, and leading the league in point differential and takeaway differential, I'm not gonna freak out at Beane for being willing to stand pat.

Note**:If we fail to win a Super Bowl this year, I'd be willing to bet that it's due to offensive line deficiencies. As such, I sure wish they would go out and get a Will Hernandez or Brandon Scherff or Andrew Norwell. Alas, it seems unlikely this late in the day.

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I'd love an offensive guard and find it hard to believe that there are none to be had.

On the other hand, with the number 1 scoring offense, number 1 scoring defense, and leading the league in point differential and takeaway differential, I'm not gonna freak out at Beane for being willing to stand pat.

you find it hard to believe that no one is trading a starting O-Lineman?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

Other teams are getting better. Rams making a push, and we do nothing to answer it. Our Oline is going to get smashed around. If we don’t trade then it’s just proof Beane doesn’t know when to make moves at the right time. Now is when you make those aggressive moves. 

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Other teams making moves and getting better and we spin our wheels in the mud. Is it any wonder we haven’t won a super bowl yet. 

Um there are 32 teams in the NFL and there has been 2 trades worth mentioning.

Rams get a 1/2 year rental pass rusher.

Chiefs get a 1/2 year rental pass rusher.

Both of them over 32 years old.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Other teams are getting better. Rams making a push, and we do nothing to answer it. Our Oline is going to get smashed around. If we don’t trade then it’s just proof Beane doesn’t know when to make moves at the right time. Now is when you make those aggressive moves. 

The Rams will be lucky to make it out of the NFC.  Beane shouldn’t change our team’s plans based on their moves.  We’re going to continue to be favored to be the top seed out of the AFC and win the Super Bowl whether we make a move today or not.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Um there are 32 teams in the NFL and there has been 2 trades worth mentioning.

Rams get a 1/2 year rental pass rusher.

Chiefs get a 1/2 year rental pass rusher.

Both of them over 32 years old.

Super Bowl for KC and LA confirmed. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

OK, Boomer

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

The Rams will be lucky to make it out of the NFC.  Beane shouldn’t change our team’s plans based on their moves.  We’re going to continue to be favored to be the top seed out of the AFC and win the Super Bowl whether we make a move today or not.

Hope your right,  but i don't see with the holes we have.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.